Chapter 6

Bruce is now fully hulked out and let me just say it is extremely terrifying. Natasha managed to free her leg, I was so paralysed with fear I didn't realise she was stuck.

Stop it we gotta move!

We stood up and turned around to look at Hulk to see if he would attack. He saw us and began to growl. Okay gotta go! We spun round instantly and ran up the stairs Tasha jumping over the railing and me using my forcefield to hover there as the stairs were ripped from under us.

Is that a growl I hear?
Loki I can't practically hear you smirking you dick I'm running for my life!

Nat and I ran as fast as we could dodging, ducking, diving, trying to escape. I wonder if Tony's okay?
We began to creep around trying to find a way out. An eerie silence wrapped around us like a blanket. It's worse when he's silently hunting us. Our heavy breathing and his were all that was heard. Including his heavy footsteps of course.

We walked out each of us with a gun in hand looking around the area for any sign of him. All of a sudden he roared at us Tasha shot a pipe above his head and we ran for dear life once again. Glass smashing behind us. He slapped Tasha into the wall and went to get her. I dived infront of her and he grabbed me and threw me. I saw Thor flying towards him and then. Black.

Loki's P.O.V

Alice's body flew through the metal wall. She was bleeding but she was breathing which was a good sign. Barton opens my cell and Thor comes running towards me I get in a bracing stance and teleport to the control panel Thor falls through my illusion into the cell as he screams "NO!". Oaf.

"Are you ever not going to fall for that?" I say
He slams his hammer onto the glass. Foolish Odinson. The cell slips a tiny bit. I laugh and turn to the control panel.
"The humans think us immortal, shall we test that?" I say as I move towards the button taking a short glance at Alice making sure she's still alive. I hear a grunt and look up to see a human with a rather large gun.

"Move away please" he says calmly.
"Like this? We started working on the prototype after you sent the Destroyer... Even I don't know what it does" he clicks a button "wanna find out?"
I teleport behind him and stab him in the back with my sceptre
"No!" Thor shouts banging on the glass.
I walk over to the controls and make Thor drop. "Bye" I smirk.

I walk over to Alice and heal her with my powers. I kiss her gently on the forehead and lay her in a comfortable position.
"Soon dear Alice"

"You're going to lose" the man says
"What?" I reply. I thought he'd died already.
"It's in your nature"
"Your heroes are scattered, your floating fortress falls from the sky, where is my disadvantage?"
"You have a thing for her" he says glancing at sweet Alice.
"And you lack conviction"
" I don't think I -"
He pulls the trigger and sends me flying into the wall.

A/N
Hey! Follow my best friend on tumblr she's a marvel account!
Starks-imagines
And I don't really do anything except reblog her stuff but follow me
Misha-jensen-jareds-booty

And if  anyone would like to make a cover for this book I'd be eternally greatful because now Alice is going to be Kiera Knightley :)