Chapter 13

Asgard was beautiful.

There was no denying it. The blue sky's, the clear sea, and endless greenery. Nothing like New York with the smell of smoke, metal and pollution. It seemed so pure, I felt out of place.

Loki had got me some Asgardian clothes on our tour. It's a green dress (he clearly likes the colour green) with a gold belt around the waist. It kinda felt like a red carpet dress.

"So you heard Odin..." Loki said timidly.
"I heard, what about it?"
"You have to stay in Asgard" he sounded happy at that "is that what you want?"
"Of course. I'll miss Tony but I came here to find my mother and that's what I intend to do"
"Good" he smiled.

"Ah you're back!" A large man with a long ginger beard exclaimed cheerily.
"Destroying Midgard fail Loki?" A smaller blonde moustached man said smugly.
"Oh how I haven't missed you four" Loki smirked.
"Odin let you off so easily?" An Asian man questioned.
"Has to be something to do with her" a woman with long black hair similar to mine said.
"How rude of us! I'm Volstagg mi' lady" the large man said bending and kissing my hand.
So old-fashioned, I love Asgardians already.
"I'm Fandral" the blonde one said kissing my hand.
"I'm Hogun" the Asian looking one said also-you guessed it- kissing my hand.
I felt Loki's grip on my waist tighten as he growled lowly.

Shut up
I get jealous it happens

I looked to the woman waiting for her to reveal her identity.
"Sif" she said studying me.
"My names Alice nice to meet you all" I smiled.

Sif was looking at me strangely she suddenly said "where are you from?"
"Eart-Midgard" I replied.
"How old are you?"
"21" she now looked at me with wide eyes.
"What are your parents names?"
This is getting weird now.
"I don't know who my mother is but my father is Howard Stark. Why are you asking all these questions?"
She gasped.
"I'm asking because..." She said stunned.
"You're my daughter"