Chapter 15

When we got to Loki's room we just lay on his bed. In his arms I felt so safe. Invincible. Like nothing could ever hurt me. I turned around and began to kiss Loki, slow and gentle at first then more passionate, as things got heated we buried our hands in each other's hair and I sat on top of him. His hands now placed on my behind.

"Are you ready for this love?" Loki asked carefully.
"Are you?" I retorted.
He smirked and began to strip me as I stripped him.

~~~~Next morning ;) ~~~~

Loki P.O.V

I awoke entangled with Alice. Skin on skin. Last night was amazing I've never felt so alive, she was amazing. I didn't think I could love her more but apparently I can.

Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Mornin'" she smiled.
"Good morning" I replied.

We lay like that for a while just enjoying each other's company until she shot up and began to get dressed.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.
"I need to go home" she said.
"What? Why?"
"Anna's back and Tony needs to tell me something in person, which means bad news"
"Who's Anna? You've spoke to your brother? You can't leave" I rambled
"Anna's my best friend, I spoke to him through my mind and yes I can"

She started to walk out of my room and down the corridor to hers. I followed her into her room.

"Alice stop" I demanded
"Loki I'm sorry" she replied sadly
"Was it last night? Is that why you're leaving?" I questioned saddened.
"No! Of course not! Last night was the best night of my life, I love you"
" I love you too"

We made our way to the bifrost and I watched as Heimdall sent her back to Midagard.

A/N
Okay if you're confused as to who Anna is she's my best friend in real life and she wanted to be in the fic and I kinda needed a reason to make Alice go back to Earth.
If anyone has any ideas or wants to be in the story just message me.