Chapter 10

"I can close it" Romanaoff says over the earpiece.
"Do it" Cap said.
"No! I've got a nuke coming in...and I know just where to put it"Tony said.
"Stark you know that's a one way trip" Cap said.
He's making the sacrifice.
Cap was wrong.
He's gone through.
I didn't realise I was crying until now.
The Chitauri dropped dead around us, he did it, well done Tony.

"Close it" Cap said.
"No!" I screamed.
"He's not come back through no!" I cried as the portal began to close, leaving my brother trapped.
"Son of a gun" Cap said.
I looked up and there he was falling through the sky.
"He's not slowing down" Thor says as he begins to prepare to fly. Out of nowhere Hulk dives and catches him bringing him safely to the ground. We rush towards them and Thor rips his mask of as Cap checks to see if he's alive. I watch feeling helpless.

He's dead.

Tears fall uncontrollably as Thor hugs me in a failing attempt to calm me down.
Hulk roars and Tony jumps awake.
"Ah! What the hell?" He says.
I smile and dive on him hugging him he returns with a one armed hug.
"What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me"
"We won" Cap smiled.
"Alright, yay!" Said Tony. "Hurray! Good job guys! Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day. Have you ever tried shawarma?"
Me and Captain were now laughing.
"There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here I don't know what it is but I wanna try it"
"We're not finished yet" Thor reminded us.
"And then shawarma after?"

We made our way towards Loki. When we got there he was in the ground, I guess Hulk got him.

He got up almost unaware of our presence. Hulk really got him.

When he noticed us he turned around and said "if it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now" me and Tony smirked as Hulk gave a small growl.

Me too
Are you no longer mad?
What's done is done. You lose we win. We'll get over it.
Oh and Alice?
Yes?
I love you too.