005

Mind your head: hehe please do read the dates so to avoid getting confused with the story. I hope you like reading long and crazy chapters. Here's one. Happy reading! More Power! :)

On Playlist: I knew You were Trouble by Taylor Swift

005  (Ivan’s POV)

“If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.”

~John Green

June 14, 2011

Current Status: Waiting for Tamara @ Billford Alley.

I know this sounds crazy but I am beaming. I tried excited for a change. I could kick my butt now for being such a dick head over this. I really don’t do dates. But maybe Tamara could be an exception for today. Only for today. Okay, maybe also for tomorrow and then maybe the next day. Probably and maybe the next day after that and the next? Nah. I’ll think about it.

For once I’m gonna be nice to kids especially those under age minions who are reading this story. Put the author in good hands so that she may not look like she’s misleading children into bad literature. I hope I made right State of the Nation Address before she cuts me off. (◎_◎;)

As I was saying, this “date” thing—take note of the quotation marks for emphasis on the subject—is part of that “date” thing back on chapter 003 under my POV. I placed myself on Tamara’s VIP section. Oh, via the first chore-schedule she has as of today. I just think my cheeks are not ready for a bitch slap if she intended to bring me one.

“Ivan Patricks?” I turned and there she was, fresh like the summer sunshine under her yellow umbrella.

Okay Ivan, prepare for impact. I turned and evolved into polite and good mannered Ivan.

EVOLUTION PROCESS ---> ヽ(`Д´)ノ (д´ノ) ヽ(   )ノ (ヽ´△) ヽ(´△')ノ

The result of the Evolution process:    ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ

“Hi, Tamara. It’s good to see you.” heh. Awwwwkward. ~(>_<~)

She smiled wryly. “Um… hi… um… look, I think there might be a mistake.”

∑(;°Д°) Where is she going with this? For a moment I had preferred the bitch-slap rather than the rejection that was coming.

“You see… I don’t know you. But,” she pulls out her little red book. “You’re in my schedule.”

“Oh,” I feigned shock and innocence. “Well, I have no idea about that.”

“Really? ‘Cause I don’t think this is my penmanship.” Point stated. (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ

My subconscious glowered at me. I have a brain the size of a pea!

“So you are not going out with me?” I asked in complete disbelief and disappointment. She raised her eyebrows at me and I gawked at her.

She scoffs. “This is really a mistake. I should go.”

(x_x;)Oh no, no, no!!!

“Wait,” I was in front of her immediately. This is not going according to plan! Sheez! “I’m sorry.” My subconscious flinches. So are you gonna go down on bended knees now? He says. I sighed and continued.

“I just thought that if I do that, you might want to go out with me.”

I waited for her tormented reply. So is it bitch-slap now? I wanted to squeeze my eyes shut.