Acknowledgements and Future Works

• Dedicated to the people reading this

Acknowledgements

Writing “Remind Me Again” was like being an amnesiac myself. And I’d like to extend my thanks to these people, for without them I wouldn’t remember who I am.

First before the others, my parents, thanks for giving life to me in this world and for being patient with me when I am all but lazy.

Oh my gosh, guys! The combinations of your genes are just amazing. I cannot imagine the world without me in it. Just imagine who would “sub” for Ms. World, Megan Young when she’s sick? (ME!) Your house days will be very dull, I know. Hahaha my sister, yes, I love you so much but just don’t scatter my notebooks and keep away from my stuffs. They are private property!

My college friends, the feelers, the songers—yes, the songers, the backstreet boys, the “Takaws”, and the party animals who spontaneously support me through it all. You are a living constant reminder that I am a fighter. Thanks for bringing out the gladiator in me in the times of darkness. Thanks for helping me cope up and see the light. Though we may travel different paths now, I’m sure all roads will still lead us back together someday.

Thanks for expanding my life experiences. I will always keep them in my heart and our moments together will always be remembered.

My high school friends, there would be no Belle Burns without you, guys! Thanks for giving me the best of everything. Thanks for the “coven” days were I became a vampire. Forever art I bound to thee, Nosferatus Sanguinus! Hehehe You’re one of the first people who truly believed in me. For that I will always be grateful. (If gina basa niyo ni subong mga mega. Gusto ko suliton ang Valedictorian message saton barkada ni Kich.)

Only with you, I can truly laugh without being criticized, to speak without being ignored, to be comforted without even saying a word, to cry without the fear of rejection, and to love and be loved without expecting much in return.”

I believe what Kich said is true. Thanks for being the rays of my sun, for cherishing me after all these years and for treating me like a biological sister. You will forever be in the pages of my life and I will always remember to open these pages to smile and remember you.

My evil fraternal twin sister, may I just remind you not to “ever” block me on your Facebook (I can still see you my dear). Or else, I will send “The Grudge” under your bed! bwahahaha ψ(`∇´)ψ

(This story is supposed to be my graduation gift to you. But don’t worry; I’ll give you the hard copy—in paperback. Hahaha)

My ever patient and loving story critic slash story adviser and slash best friend, @Polly_Maundrelle. To the second brain ruling my works, thank you! Even though you are MIA-ing me lately, you are such a brilliant mind to work with. Don’t worry, I understand the paper works. Thank you for being my #1 fan and supporter. Thanks for letting yourself be blinded of my grammatical errors (hehehe). Basta, comrade, salamat sa tanan. You are the best partner in mind ever and I hope to write another story co-written with you someday when you’re no longer busy. (I’ll just text you the details. Hahaha)

Of course, my readers, I cannot mention all of you but I want you to know that I am very grateful and your efforts for understanding this story are very well appreciated. Without you this story would be nothing. So thank you—salamat!

To Eska, (yes, you know who you are) Anak, be good ha. I always feel responsible of you here in Wattpad. Hahaha thanks for being such a sweet and good friend. Your youthfulness had given me the awareness to give the parental guidance on Ivan’s mischiefs. Hahaha Always remember that you are a “Little Giant”. Numbers don’t tell you as a great writer. Your story does. Continue to learn from your mistakes and dream big, Anak! More power!

And lastly, to God Almighty, thanks for the missing eye. It reminded me that life is a battle field. Thanks for the strength and the challenge that you have given me.

Now, I bow down to each of you. Always remember not to be afraid to forget. Because sometimes, we need to get lost before we are found. More power, Lovelies!

P.S: (Look/ Read down below for what's next.)

Without Wax,

BelleBurns

What’s on the radar: (What will be next of BelleBurns)

ONLY IN SUMMER- the story of a girl who becomes a boy once in a season of four. Her story interests you? Come aboard and read her story.

THE PURGE- it’s a sci-fi, fantasy novel I’ve made and it’s been in my head for two years already and I just had to put it on paper. This is actually Valiant: Battle of the Bravest the edited version.

CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE DRAMA KING- but of course, if you’re a goner for A Teenage Love Affair here’s Marky’s redux. Know the flow of story in Marky’s POV.

。 YORINGAL- I don’t write fancy fairy stories. I’ve always been a dark fantasy writer and I think it’s time to go back to writing my forte. It’s a retelling of a fairytale but only dark. Oh~ pronounced as Yo-rin-gal by the way.

。 IT'S ALL ABOUT WEDNESDAY- It’s a paranormal short story about a boy who sees drifters and befriends one.

Delve into the future: (BelleBurns’ future works)

-I will only give the initials of the titles because they’re still a secret but I’ll give a few gists.

Vladimir Rinaldi- Well, the theme might be mature but it won’t be under restricted area.

G- just another Sci-Fi novel I'm still debating if I should continue.

P.P.S: Read the Bonus Materials of RMA.

RemindMeAgain©2013

BelleBurns©