012

012 (Ivan’s POV)

“I feel that to live is a wonderful thing.”

~Coco Chanel

August 08, 2012

For all the days I’ve counted as miserable I’ll say that the day Tamara had decided to walk out of my world had ended my life. But I was of course metaphorically speaking the truth. It’s like Revelation in the Bible suddenly came into existence and it’s the end of the world. I haven’t even repented on the account of my sins that day and I wasn’t even able to see Jesus. I don’t know why that idea came into Tamara’s mind when she can’t even remember my name.

Goodbye, Ivan… I hope I may not have to see you again.

For you, what could be more painful to hear than have your girl say that to you? I mean, I had all the thoughts in my head what in the world have I done to make her say that?

I walk out of Memory Lane feeling useless and disoriented.

(♪ I’m all out of love by Air Supply- Background music ♪)

ヾ(´〇`)ノ I’m lying alone with my head on the phone

Thinking of you

ヽ(´Д`)人(´Д`)人(´Д`)ノ〜♪ Still hurts…

ヾ(´□`* )ノ I know you hurt too but what else can we do?

(〃 ̄д ̄)八(  ̄д ̄ )八( ̄д ̄〃) Tormented and torn apart

ヾ(´〇`)ノ  I’m all out of love, I’m so lost without you

I know you were right believing for so long

ヾ(´□`* )ノ I’m all out of love, what am I without you?

ヽ(´Д`)人(´Д`)人(´Д`)ノ〜♪  I can’t be too late to say that I was so wrong

Oh holy crap the backup singers my subconscious hired for this moment. He hired them in real life, all right because the minions weren’t available, and they were following me out of my misery to give me that mellow background music. One mollified look at them—

 (⊙┏∞┓⊙) <-- Yeah just like this one

and they were out of the picture.

Anyways, after Tam left me on Memory Lane I resurrected the next day and I charged into their house like any leading man in a story would. But then I realized the house was permanently abandoned which means not abandoned for life but people abandoned for a while. Some good neighbor of theirs who wasn’t afraid of me decided to give me the news flash that Tamara got sent to the hospital for some brain check. I don’t know where to look for Tamara. But as chapter 011 of this story didn’t give you the information as of how Tamara wound up on that mental asylum because the author had purposely had her forget about it, she gave me the job to work on it. Great. More lines to narrate then.

But anyways, I’m a very holy guy right now, one that would have looked for the Holy Grail with King Arthur—but I couldn’t do that probably right now ‘cause I feel really wholesome to narrate things to you especially how I found Tam at that bloodcurdling asylum. So after spending months of perfectly looking for my Holy Grail which was in fact Tamara, she and her lineage decided to come back to their home. But they were not there to stay for long. It wasn’t long until I realized that they went back to pack Tam’s things. Later on, on that same day I found myself following them to the asylum. As excited I was to see Tam, my blood went cold upon seeing the gray colored building facing me. It’s like Fallen by Lauren Kate came into life before the silver screen could.