What happend to Lauren

Christinas POV
Christina: "Let's walk to the car and I will tell you what Dr. Miers said."
We walked to the elevators and went out to the car. I sat in the front with Amy and Dani was in the back.
Dani: "Come on tell us now."
Christina: "He said that Lauren had stopped taking her treatments because she didn't want to be a burden anymore. She was coming in to the hospital last week to die here in peace. But she never came."
I started the car so that they could process the news. But I decided to make a stop. At the police station. I needed to speak to a policeman to. I stopped outside and parked.
Christina: "I'm gonna try to get some information about Lauren. Can you please wait in the car?"
Amy: "Sure. Right Dani?"
Dani: "Sure. I guess."
I stepped out of the car and walked inside. I saw a policeman who wasn't busy and walked up to him.
Policeman: "How can I help you?"
Christina: "Hi. My name is Lynne Cimorelli. My daughter Lauren Cimorelli was found dead. Could I possibly get some information about her? Please! I just need to know where she was found."
Policeman: "If you promise not to tell anyone I told you."
Christina: "Deal!"
Policeman: "She was found 2 miles away from her house in the forrest near it. She was found with a gun in her hand."

// AN:
I know this was a short but I don't really know what to write about but I want to finnish this story. Please write me a message if you have an idea.