How to start

Danis POV:
Millions of thoughts rushed trugh Danis head. If she could accept that Lauren was gone she needed to know how. How it came that Lauren didnt tell her. Her Spice. Her other half. Her Dani. They were Dauren. But didnt Lauren trust her enogh to let her know. She hade decided. She needed to know EVERYTHING. She was in.

Dani: 'I'm in. I need to know EVERYTHING that happend. Or I will never be happy.'

Amy and Christina looked relifed and happy.

Amy: 'So were do we start?'
Christina: 'I think we should to the hospital and see what they say. We need to see her doctor. Lets go.'

They went down and out to the car. Christina drowe them to the hospital and it was deathquiet in the car so Christina put on some music. The radio played "Half a heart" by One Direction.

Dani: 'Turn that off. I lost my half heart I cant hear about it.' She couldnt hear any sad music or anything sad right now. She was so upset when Lauren last away. Maybe if she found out what happend she could be happy again.
Christina: 'Were here.'

They stopped and went out of the car when some dans came up to them.

Fan 1: 'Can I have a picture taken with you?' She asked.
Amy: 'Sure. Come on Dani.'

We took the picture and started walking again. We went in to the hospital and went up to the kids department on the second floor. We asked a nurse who handled... Cancer kids. I cant even think of it.

Nurse: 'Go up to the third floor and go left, then go right and then right again.'
Christina: 'Thanks.'

They went to the elevators and went up to third floor and followed the nurse instructions. There was a sign there where it said "Cancer: Kids ------->".
They went there and looked for a doctor. They had to look a while but then they saw a young doctor. He had blonde hair and light blue eyes. He was tall and had lots of muscles. Christina went to him and said: 'Are you a kids cancer doctor?'
Doctor: 'Yes. And who might you be? Are you visiting someone?'
Christina: 'No. My sister was probobly a patient here. Her name was Lauren Cimorelli. She was always here with her mum or dad or both. We are her sisters and she didn't tell us she had cancer. We need to know what happend.'
Doctor: 'Ok. She had a rare cancer. But she was a fighter. She survived a lot longer then most kids with that sort of cancer would have. She fighted for 3 and a half years before the cancer took over. She was famous here. But I wasn't her doctor. C'mon. I can take you to Dr. Miers. He was you sisters doctor.'

They walked for a long time before they came to Dr. Miers.

Doctor: 'We're here. Dr. Miners is in with a patient right now so you have to wait outside.'
Amy: 'Thanks. I just need to know. How old are you? You seem a bit young to be a doctor.'
Doctor: 'I started to work here after I finished collage. I'm 23. Oh. Sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Simon.'
Amy: 'Nice to meet you Simon. I'm Amy. And thats my sister Christina.' she said pointing at Christina. 'And thats Danielle. But we all call her Dani.' she said pointing at Dani this time.
Simon: 'Nice to meet all of you. But you have to excuse me. I have a paitent. Again. It was really nice to meet you.' he waved and walked away.

They waited for Dr. Miers for about 40 minutes. He came out with a mum with a baby in her hands. They shaked hands and then she left.
Dr. Miers: 'Hello. Are you my patients?'
Amy: 'No. We want to talk to you about Lauren Cimorelli. She is my sister.'
Dr. Miers: 'But hello. Nice to finally meet you. And wich sister is that if I may ask?' he looked at Christina while he pointed at Dani.
Christina: 'Thats Dani and I'm...'
Dr. Miers: 'I know who you are. Nice to meet you again Lynne.'

// Sorry I havent updated in so long. In christmas times I have been busy and sick. But I will try to update much more now. Thanks for Reading. And comment if you have any ideas or you can DM me on IG @cimorelli5yearsfan is my name ther to :-D