What now?

Christina's POV
Christina: "Wait what? She had a gun? Where did she get that and what happened to my poor little girl?"
Policeman: "Come with me and I'll tell you."

I followed him into another room. We sat down and he started to tell me what happened.

Policeman: "She was found with a gun in her hand. She was leaning against a tree. But she didn't show any signs of a bullet wound. We are not sure but we think the cancer killed her on her way. We found a note in her pocket saying 'If I don't make it to the hospital I want my sister Dani to know the whole story of why I made the choices I made. I wrote her a letter that I hid in my pillow.' And that's it. I'm very sorry for your loss."
Christina: "Thank you. I should probably go and tell my children about this."
Policeman: "You don't need to pretend. I know that you are Christina. My children are fans of yours."
Christina: "Oh. Well thank you for the help anyways." I said and left.

I walked out of the building and back to the car where Dani and Amy were waiting patiently. I sat in the car and started to tell them what the policeman had said. And they started to cry. When I had told them everything I started to drive home. When we came home we saw something that shocked us all.

AN//
Sorry for short chapter again but I think I'm going to make many short chapters from now on. I don't really know what more to write in this story so it will probably be over soon.