They found Lauren

Hey! I didnt think my last fanfic was so good so I'm going to try to do a new one. I hope you like it. And there brothers and dad maybe wont be in the story so much.

Danis POV:
She didnt understand. Why did this happen. It was not fair. They were not just sisters. They were best friends. How could this have happend. This was the moment she stopped beliving that God exicted. If he did he wouldnt have taken Lauren away from them.

Lisas POV:
The first thing that crossed her mind was How? How could this have happend. This is not what she experter this year. The were going on a tour in just 2 weeks. But see how much cold change in so short time. This was NOT RIGHT!

Katherines POV:
She never expected this to happen. How could this be happening. Lauren that was so sweet, gental, beautiful and nice at the same time. Why would the Lord take Lauren? What is his wish? There must be some explonation. But what? What?

Amys POV:
Amy had never felt this feeling before. What was it. It was not sorrow. It was not anger. It was not frustration. No. I think It's emptiness. Yes. It was so empty without Lauren. The girl in the group who allways made the others feel good. The one who allways made them laugh at the right time. It was soooo empty now. And noone could ever fil that whole with emptiness she felt.

Christinas POV:
This was her foult she felt. She is the oldest sister and she is the one to take ceer of her other sister. Her littlesisters. But she faild. And that failur is what she will feel everytime she think of Lauren. Her littlesisters. Shes not even going to get to turn 18. Never learn to drive. NEVER!!!

3 hours earlier (Danis POV):
Mum: 'Girls!' She shoted. 'Come in to the kitchen.' Dani had never heard her mum sound like that. What was that? Maybe she has news about Lauren. Dani tan down the stairs screaming 'IS LAUREN BACK? WERE IS SHE? IS SHE OKEY?'
When she came in the kitchen she losther hope. She could see on her mother something was wrong. She was consernd and you could see she had cried. Christina, Katherine, Lisa and Amy was allready there.
Mum: 'Good your all here now.' You could hear was trying not to cry. That was NOT good. 'They found Lauren. It's bad. They found her... her... her' then she couldnt continue. She started to cry and barrley got the word out 'body.' She whisperd.
Noone said anything. The were to stuned. They new something had happend when Lauren went missing a week ago. They didnt know what had happend. She was ther one day and gone the next. She just had to say something. But she couldnt. She just tan up to her, Lauren and Lisas room. No! Her and Lisas room. No. She could not say that. That was like accepting she was... she was... she was... She couldnt even say it. This could not be true. They were so tight. They did everything together. They were, like the cimfam called them, Dauren. That was over. She could not bielive it. She heard the door opening and Lisa came in.

Lisa: 'It's horrible right?'
Dani: 'Leave me alone.' She didnt want to talk to anyone right now. She was to upsett.
Lisa: 'I understand. Just one quastion. Do you know anything about what happend?'
Dani: 'I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!!' She didnt mean to yell but she wasnt in the mood to talk to anyone. She just wanted to be alone with the sorrow.
Lisa: 'Hey, dont yell at me. This is not my foult!'
Dani: 'What dont you get with LEAVE ME ALONE!!!' She yelled. She was just tierd at Lisa allways feeling like she knew anything. Dani pushed Lisa away and ran. She ran down the stairs and out the door. She ran to a little forest near there house. She sat at a tree crying. When she heard someone crying. She went a bit in the forest and saw Christina sitting at a tree crying to.
Dani: 'Christina?'

3 hours earlier (Lisas POV):
Mum: 'Girls! There mum shoted. 'Come in to the kitchen.' Lisa was just in the livingroom practising the piano so she was in there first. This didnt seem good. Mum was all red under her eyes. That meens shes been crying allot. Please say thats Happy tears that menas they found Lauren and she is fine. That she will be home so soon. Please let it be that way. When she went back to reality Christina, Katherine and Amy had come and she could hear Dani screaming 'IS LAUREN BACK? WHERE IS SHE? IS SHE OKEY?'when she came in to the kitchen mum started.
Mum: 'They found Lauren. It's bad. They found her... her... her...' She couldnt finish. She just started to cry and whisperd out the last word 'body.'
Lisa was stuned. They all were. Nothing happend in what felt like days. Then Dani got up and Ran to there upstairs.
Lisa: 'I will check on her.' She said. But she could bearly get the words out.
She went upstairs and she could hear Dani crying. She had to do something. So went in and said: It's horrible right?' She said. She had to say something.
Dani: 'Leave me alone.' She just said. But Lisa couldnt go. She had to try to make Dani feel better. That was her duty as a bigsister. So she continued.
Lisa: 'I understand. Just one question. Do you know anything about what happend?' She just had to ask. Dani and Lauren were soooo tight. They were Dauren. Maybeshe knew. Lisa knew deep inside that she shouldnt ask. Dani was hurting. But they all were so she asked.
Dani: 'I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE'
Dani had never yelled at her or anyone line that before. And that mad Lisa mad. They were ALL hurting. Dani could be nicer. It's not her foult.
Lisa: 'Hey, dont yell at me. This is not my foult.'
Dani: 'What dont you get with LEAVE ME ALONE?' Dani yelled and ran out. Lisa had not the strengt to follow her anymore and trying to make her feel better. She was on her own. So she just layed in her bed and cried.

3 hours earlier (Christinas POV):
Mum: 'Girls.' There mum yelled. 'Come in to the kitchen.' She soundet upset. She probobly was. Beacuse shes studying pshycology she could hear it in her mums voice. She went in to the kitchen were Lisa allready was. She didnt think this was good. It's probobly abou Lauren. Please dont be bad news. Please please. She couldnt take it. She is the one who is suposted to take care of her sisters. All her sisters had came in to the kitchen.
Mum: 'They found Lauren. It's bad. They found her... her... her...' Christina felt something was wrong. Her mum never went stum. And her eyes were all red. She had cried a lot. She didnt cry often. This was bad. Then she whisperd 'body.'
She couldnt bielive it. It couldnt be true. Lauren couldnt be dead. No no no. It went like forever before anyone did anything. It was Dani who moves first. She ran upstairs.
Lisa: 'I will check on her.' she whisperd and left.
Then Christina ran out to the forest nerby there house. She just sat at a tree crying. What had happend to Lauren. She went missing a week ago and noone knew what had happend. They desided to not tell the cimfam. They loved Lauren. She was so caught up in her thoughts she didnt her when Dani came.
Dani: 'Christina?'
She practicly jumped 1 meter up in the air.
Christina: 'Oh. Hey Dani. I didnt see you.' She wiped the tears away and stod up. 'I need to go.' Then she ran deep into the forest. She could her Dani screaming after her 'Wait. Come back!'

3 hours earlier (Amys POV):
Mum: 'Girls!' I heard mum shot from the kitchen. 'Come in to the kitchen' I could hear something was wrong. But what. Please dont say Lauren is hurt. I have been feeling emptiness ever since you went missing Lauren. Please come back. I need you. Now. I went in to the kitchen were Christina, Katherine and Lisa allready sat down. When I walked in to the kitchen I heard Dani yell 'IS LAUREN BACK? WERE IS SHE? IS SHE OKEY?' As Dani walked in to the kitchen mum started.
Mum: 'They found Lauren. It's bad. They found her... her... her...' I heard she couldnt keep going but she still whisperd 'body.' I couldnt take it in. That cant be true. She was to Young. This is not true I wont bielive it. It's not true. This is a terrible dream. The worst nightmear ever. Then with no warning Dani ran out and Lisa went after her whispering 'I will check on her.' Then Christina ran out and Katherine to.
Amy: 'Mum are you okey.' Her mum didnt answer. I guess she was in chock. So I went to my room and just layed down on the floor. I dont know why. It just felt right. I couldnt bielive it. This was not true. It's a nightmare. It's a nightmare. It's a nightmare. I just kept thinking that untill I fel asleep. It was a good dream. I dreamt me and Lauren went to a festival and sang. It was magical. There were fireworks to. And I wanted it to be real. I needed it to be real.

3 hours earlier (Katherines POV):
Mum: 'Girls!' Katherine heard her mum shot. 'Come in to the kitchen.'Katherine had layed in her mums bed and watched TV ever since Lauren went missing. She went up and in to the kitchen. Christina and Lisa were allready there. She just sat down and then Amy walked in. She could hear Dani scream 'IS LAUREN BACK? WHERE IS SHE? IS SHE OKEY?' Then she came in to the kitchen and there mum started.
Mum: 'They found Lauren. It's bad. They found her... her... her...' She just stopped. Katherine just wanted to get back to bed. She would not feel better untill Lauren was home. And the she heard her mum whisper 'body.' Katherine went stum. She couldnt even think. Then Dani ran up and Lisa followed her whispering 'I will check on her.' and then Christina left to. There was no meaning at staying any longer. So she went up and back to bed. She heard Lisa and Dani fighting and then one of them ran down the stairs and out the door. But she didnt Care. She just wanted this to be over. Please be over.

Thanks for Reading. If you like the next part will be up as soon as possible. Comment and like please :-)