Family goes wild

Danis POV:

After they had watched the video everyone was quiet. It was Katherine who said something first.

Katherine: 'You knew Lauren had cancer. You knew Lauren was dying and you didnt say something. How could you. I trusted you. But that was NOT something I thought you would do. God. I will NEVER trust you again. NEVER!'

And then she ran upstairs. And noone said anything. I could understand them. Katherine never shoted. And she never said something bad to mum. She was the good one in the family. She had never said anything bad to mum. EVER. But I couldnt take the silence anymore. So I ran after Katherine. I went in to Christinas, Katherines and Amys room. Katherine sat down in her bed and just starred out in the empty air. I sat down next to her.

Dani: 'Your not the only one hurting. We all feel betraid by mum and dad. We all do. But we cant hold a grude for her. Maybe it was for the best she did it.' I said but I didnt bielive any of it. But I couldnt stand to see Katherine hate mum. She was the nice girl.

Katherine: 'What? Did you say something.' she hadent listen a bit. She had said stuff about mum that she didnt even bielive in and that had hurt her saying. And she lost it.

Dani: 'If your not listening Im not gonna try! Little miss good girl!'

Katherine: 'Whell maybe Im tierd of being a good girl!' she said and pulled something out from under her pillow. It was a beerbottle. And she started drinking.

Dani: 'Since when do you drink?'

Katherine: 'Since whenever I want to.'

Dani: 'You know what? SCREW YOU!!!' I said and ran out of there. I didnt want to yell at Katherine but she pissed me off and after everything that has happend I just snap sometimes. I feel bad. But I dont feel sorry. I go in to my room and see Lisa whit a knife. Shes holding it over her hand. I'm runing towards her and slam the knife out of her hand.
Lisa: 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?'
Dani: 'I'm saving you. This is just from anger and sorrow. Your just sad beacuse of Lauren being gone. I know that can feel good but It's bad for you...' But beafore I finish that sentence Lisa runs towards me and pull up my sleeves and see my cuts.
Lisa: 'Where did you get these?'
Dani: 'Nowere.'
Lisa: 'WHERE DID YOU GET THESE!!!'
Dani: 'NOWERE!!!'
Lisa: 'If you dont tell me I'm telling mum. So I'm not asking you again. WHERE DID YOU GET THESE!!!'
Dani: 'I used yor razor. Happy?' I said and piller out Lisas razor from under my pillow.
Lisa: 'So thats were it went. Dont you ever EVER do this again. Do you understand me?
Dani: 'C'mon you were going to do it.'
Lisa: 'No I was going to cut my pizza.,
And then I see the pizzabox on the floor with a whole pizza in it.
Lisa: 'I dont cut away my problems. I eat away them. Now give me the knife AND my razor.'
I give her the knife and the razor and leave the room.

Katherines POV:
She couldnt bielive mum would lie so for them. How could she not tell us Lauren had cancer. I truster her. I'm never going to trist or bielive her ever again. NEVER EVER!!!
Dani'...maybe it was for the best she did it.'
What? When did Dani get in here. She hade'nt even noticed.
Katherine: 'What? Did you say something?' She hade'nt noticed that Dani was in here OR that she said something.
Dani: 'If your not listening I'm not gonna try. Little miss good girl.'
Yeah. She was a good girl beacuse she respected mum. But both those things were long gone by now.
Katherine: 'Well maybe I'm tried of being a good girl!' I said tierd of everyone thinking that I never do anything stupid or break the rules. I didnt Care if Dani found out. So she pulled out her beerbottle and started to drink.
Dani: 'Since when do you drink?'
Katherine: 'Since whenever I want to.' But that was not true. She started the day Lauren went missing. And ever since she had been drinking every night and thats why shes been in bed like 24/7. Shes been having a wicked hangover.
Dani: 'You know what? SCREW YOU!!!' And then she ran out of my room.
Finally. I just want to be alone with my beer. I got back to drinking when mum went by and saw me.
Mum: 'Katherine Ann Cimorelli you put that down RIGHT NOW!'
Katherine: 'No! Your not the boss of me!'
I saw her come closer with empty eyes. She took the bottle away from me. I felt how her breathe stank of whisky and alcohoal. I got it. She was drunk. And then something happend that I never would have guessed. She slamed the bottle in my head. And the last thing I remember before I black out is that I see Christina screaming in the door. And then it goes black...

................................
Hey. I hope you liked this. I know it was mostley dialogs and a little joke to lighten the mood. If you have ideas DM me on IG on @cimorelli5yearsfan or kik me on @Sandra554 . Please comment and like. Thanks :-D