End of life as we know it

Danis POV
We go inside the house and we would never have expected this. Mum and dad comes at us and I can smell and see from here that they are drunk.

Mum: "Where have you been?"
Dad: "You are not allowed out anymore. We are going to move to Florida to escape the sorrow. So go pack."
Dani: "I don't wanna move. I wanna escape the sorrow here."
Dad: "Don't you dare talk back to me you dirty little rat."
Mum: "Don't you think we know what you've been doing young lady. Lisa told us you have been cutting yourself. And you are going to pay." she says and starts to drag me upstairs. I hear that Amy and Christina try's to follow but dad stops them. I get a glimpse of him hitting Christina so that she falls to the ground. Mum drags me into the bathroom and takes out her razor.
Mum: "So you like to cut yourself. We'll see if you like it as much when I do it." she cuts me on my cheek and I scream. "Scream again and it will only get worse for yourself." But I don't care. It can't get worse. So I scream so high I can and Lisa comes running into the bathroom. Behind her is Mike, Nick, Joey and Christian.
Mike: "Lisa get the boys out of here." he says and then he pulls mum away from me and wrestle her to the ground. "Quick call the police. We can't go on living like this."
I do as he says and call 911. Then I hear a scream.

Amys POV
I see how Christina falls to the ground.
Dad: "You will also get it you little brat." He drags me into the living room and pushes me down on the couch. Then I hear someone screaming. I think it's Dani. I try to get up but dad pushes me down again. He holds me down as he starts to unzip his pants. I'm scared. I know where this is going. I prepare to scream again but he puts his hand over my mouth and starts to pull up the dress I'm wearing. Then he pulls down his and my underwear and starts to rape me. I try to scream but I can't. I pray to God that someone will come down. It takes about 5 minutes I think but I hear someone bursting down the door. Dad looks up and soon the police barge into the living room. They pull him away from me and ask if I'm okay. I say yes because I don't want to talk to them. I hear them running upstairs and soon they come down with mum. They take her outside along with dad and arrest them. I get up and see how Katherine and Dani tries to wake up Christina. I see Lisa come towards me and tries to take my hand but I pull away. She seems chocked.
Lisa: What's wrong? We're safe now."
Then I start to cry. Lisa takes me into another room.
Lisa: "Did he hit you?" I shake my head meaning no. "Did he kick you?" I shake my head again. "Did he hurt you in any way?"
Amy: "Not physically." I whisper
Lisa looked chocked and then asks "Did he..." she takes a deep breath "rape you?" And I start to cry again. And then I nod. Lisa is stunned. "We need to get you to a doctor." I nod and we go out in the hallway to the others.
Katherine: "We need to get Christina to a hospital. She's not waking up."
Lisa: "We need to get Amy to a hospital to. And same for you Dani. That cut could get infected."
Dani: "Sure. But why does Amy need to go to a hospital? She looks fine."
Lisa: "We can talk about that later. I left Nick, Joey and Christian with Alex. I'll go get them while you get in the cars."

Lisas POV
I go upstairs and get all the boys. I see that Mike joined them so I tell them that we need to go to the hospital. So we all walk downstairs. I see that Amy sits in one car with Christina lifeless besides her and Dani beside Christina. Katherine is in the front driving. I get in that car while all of the boys take another car. On the way there reality catches up on me. What's going to happen now?