Meeting Everyone

Today was the that Brianna would meet the other half of the band. She promised her best friend Emily that she would get a picture of Kendall for her. Emily loves Kendall to death. One thing she doesn't like is when he has a mustache. Brianna would always tease by showing pictures of Kendall like that to her. Emily would always be like 'Shave! Shave! Shave!'. Brianna got ready and headed downstairs to see James cooking breakfast. "Morning Bri." James said as he finished cooking. "Morning JJ." Brianna said as she sat down. "Are you ready to meet Kendall and Carlos?" James asked as he started eating. "Ready as I'll ever be!" Brianna sighed and started eating. They finished eating and left for the studio.

~*~At The Studio~*~

     James pulled into a parking place and they got out. Brianna texted Emily saying she was getting ready to meet the other half of BTR. Emily texted back saying she wished she was there with her. Brianna smiled and agreed with her. "Who are you texting? Is it your boyfriend?" James teased Brianna. Brianna laughed. "I don't have a boyfriend and it's Emily." Brianna said still laughing a little. "Seriously? You don't have a boyfriend?" James said surprised. James has secretly had a crush on Bri for the longest time without her realizing it. "I'm serious, I don't have a boyfriend." Brianna said. "Wow, for as beautiful as you, you should have one." James said and they walked into the studio. "Thanks." Brianna said. "Anytime." James said. "James get in the booth." The producer said. "Alright." James said and walked inside the booth. "Are you Brianna?" A guy with dirty blonde hair asked. "Yes." Brianna answered. "Well, I'm Kendall. It's nice to finally meet you." Kendall smiled and they shook hands. "It's nice to meet you too Kendall." Brianna smiled. "Carlos! Get over here!" Kendall said and a Latino guy came in the room. "What K-Dog?" Carlos asked. Kendall looked at Brianna then back at Carlos. "Oh hi! You're Brianna right?" Carlos asked. "Yes." Brianna giggled a little and they shook hands. "So how long have you known James?" Kendall asked. "Ever since he moved to San Diego." Brianna answered. "Are you a Rusher?" Carlos asked quickly. "Yes, I am a Rusher." Brianna laughed. Kendall, Carlos, and Brianna talked until it was time to go. "Well, it was nice meeting you Bri!" Kendall said and gave her a hug. "It was nice meeting you too." Brianna said and hugged him back. "Hope to see you again soon." Carlos said and he hugged Brianna. "Same here." Brianna said and hugged Carlos back. "See you guys later at my place." James said and they left. "So, did they treat you right?" James asked. "Yes father, they did treat me like a princess." Brianna said sarcastically. "Good. Now, what do you want to do?" James asked as they got in the car. "I really don't know. Anywhere I guess." Brianna said. "Wanna just go home then?" James asked. "Sure." Brianna said and they headed home.

~*~Later That Day~*~

     James and Brianna decided to just be lazy again and watch movies. "What movie do you want to watch?" James asked as he went through all his movies. "What movies do you have?" Brianna asked. "Umm... This one, this one, this one, and this one." James smiled holding up the movies. "I guess... That one." Brianna said pointing to Red. "Alright." James said and put the movie in. Brianna went to pop some popcorn. "The movie is about to start." James said from the living room. "Hurry popcorn hurry! Pop already!" Brianna said to the popcorn. James laughed at Brianna because she would always do that when an object wouldn't go as fast as she wants it to. "Did I make it in time?" Brianna said as she sat on the couch. "Yelp!" James said and took some popcorn and ate it. About half way through the movie, Brianna got lost in her thoughts. She was thinking about Logan. Could she be falling for him? Probably. Would James let her go out with him? Maybe, maybe not.