Letting It Out *Part 1*

James woke up and knew what he was going to do. He was going to do a cover of Maroon 5's ''Love Somebody''. Since today was another day that Brianna and Logan would hang out. The door bell rung and James went to answer that door. "Hey Logan!" James said as he opened the door. "Hey James. Bri ready yet?" Logan asked. "I'm not sure, let me check." James said and went to the bottom of the stairs. "Bri, you ready?!" James shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "I'll be down in a few!" Brianna shouted back. James went back into the living where he found Logan sitting on the couch playing with Fox. "She'll be down in a few." James said and sat down beside of Logan. "Alright." Logan said and kept playing with Fox. "So... Where are you taking her?" James asked. "Just to the fair that's in town. It's also near a boardwalk." Logan said. "Oh cool." James said. James was a little jealous of Logan because he actually got to go on real dates Brianna and he never did.

     Brianna took one last look in the mirror. She fixed the things that needed to be fixed and headed downstairs. Brianna took a deep breath. "I'm ready." Brianna said as she walked into the living room. Both Logan and James turned around and smiled. Why couldn't I asked her out while I could in the eighth grade... James thought as he looked over at Brianna. Logan walked over to her side and wrapped his arm around her waist then kissed her cheek. "See ya later JJ." Brianna said and they left for the fair.

     James got ready to film his cover with one of his friends. He was doing this all for Brianna and he will eventually get her to love him and not Logan. James got in position for the music video and started singing the lyrics. With every note, he thought about Brianna and how he first met her...

~*~Flashback~*~

     James walked inside his new school. He looked to his right and saw a group of girls laughing, then he looked to his left and saw a group of guys messing with each other. He looked straight ahead and saw a beautiful girl, sitting on the steps, writing down stuff. James walked up to her. "Hi." James said. The girl looked up. "Hi." The girl said. "Um... I'm kinda new here and I was wondering if you could show me around?" James asked in a nervous tone. "Sure! Oh. I didn't get you're name..." The girl said. "It's James." James said. "Well, James, it's nice to meet you. I'm Brianna." Brianna said. "It's nice to meet you too Brianna." James said and they went inside the school.

~*~End Of Flashback~*~

~*~With Brianna and Logan~*~

     "Come on, let's ride the Ferris Wheel!" Logan said and pulled Brianna over to where the Ferris Wheel was. "Logan! I told you I'm scared of heights!" Brianna laughed as she tried to keep up with Logan. "Don't worry, I'll be there for you incase you get scared." Logan said and kissed Brianna's forehead. The next thing Brianna knew was that she was on the Ferris Wheel. She grabbed onto the bar and closed her eyes. Logan put his hand over hers. "I'm here, don't worry, I got you." Logan said and Brianna opened her eyes and saw a beautiful sunset. "Wow." Brianna said and she loosened her grip on the bar. Logan put his arm aound Brianna's shoulders. She leaned her head on Logan's shoulder and just smiled. Logan put his fingers under Brianna's chin and looked into her eyes. Brianna got the butterflies when she looked into his chocolate brown eyes. Logan started to lean in. They closed their eyes and kissed. Brianna felt sparks as they kissed. They pulled away and looked into each other's eyes once more. The wheel started turning again and they got off and walked to the end of the pier without a word. "Brianna, can I ask you something?" Logan asked. "Sure." Brianna said. Logan hesititated for a second. "I've liked you for a while now and to me, you are the most beautiful girl I have every seen in my life. I guess what I'm trying to say is... Will you be my girlfriend?" Logan asked.