A Spy While Hanging Out

Tonight was Brianna and Logan's day to hang out. Brianna chose a blue strapless sundress (look at the picture on the side) and some flats to go with it. She also put on a little makeup. "Don't make a fool out of yourself Bri. This is the first date since 11th grade so don't mess it up!" Brianna said to herself. Fox was sitting at her door. "Awww come here Fox." Brianna said as she sat on the bed. Fox jumped on her bed and laid down next to her. "Should I tell Logan how I feel?" Brianna asked. Fox looked at her then barked. "I'm taking that as a yes!" Brianna said and rubbed his little head. Brianna looked at the clock beside her bed. "Look I gotta go Fox. Love you buddy." Brianna said and kissed Fox's head. She went downstairs to find James watching TV. "Hey JJ." Brianna said smiling and sat beside him. "Hey Bri. Excited for your date tonight?" James asked. "It's not a date. Logan and I are just wanting to get to know each other better. That's all it really is." Brianna said. The doorbell rung. "Looks like your date is here." James smiled. "It's not a date!" Brianna said as she went to the door. "Hey Bri." Logan said once Brianna opened the door. "Hey." Brianna said. "You ready?" Logan asked. "Yes. Bye JJ!" Brianna said heading out the door. "See ya!" James said then Brianna closed the door. Please don't ask her to be your girlfriend yet Logan!!! James shouted in his mind.

     Logan parked the car. They got out of Logan's car and walk to the table, which was already set up. "Oh my gosh Logan. It looks beautiful!" Brianna gasped when she looked at the table. "Thanks, I set it up myself." Logan said smiling. Brianna melted at the sight of Logan's dimples. "Here, take a seat." Logan offered . "Thank you." Brianna said and sat down. Logan took his seat and set up the food. "Thank you." Brianna said. "You're welcome beautiful." Logan said as he handing her the plate off food. Logan set himself some food. "So, how long have you known James?" Logan asked. "Ever since he moved to San Diego. So have long have you known James?" Brianna asked. "Ever since we auditioned for BTR." Logan said. "Wow." Brianna said. "Yeah. So what's your favorite thing to do on your off time?" Logan asked. "Dancing, writing, and other stuff." Brianna said. While Logan and Brianna were getting to know each other more, someone was watching them from a far. Logan saw the strange character, but ignored it. Logan and Brianna just kept talking.

     The time had come for the date to end. "Thank you for an amazing time." Brianna said and hugged Logan. "You're welcome Bri. I'm glad you had a great time." Logan said. Brianna got in the passenger side of the Logan's car while Logan got in the driver's seat and started driving back towards James's house.

     Logan parked the car in James's driveway. They got out and walked to the front door. "Logan I seriously can't thank you enough for such a wonderful time." Brianna said as she digged for the key to unlock the door. "You don't have to thank me. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." Logan said. The was an awakard pause. "Well, I guess I'll see you later." Logan said and started to turn around. "Wait Logan!" Brianna said. "Yeah?" Logan said as he faced Brianna.Their lips were only a few inches apart. "Umm..." Brianna studdered. Logan closed the small gap between his and Brianna's lips. It felt right to Brianna. It was perfect. They pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. "Wow..." Was all Brianna could say. "What?" Logan asked. "Nothing." Brianna said quickly. Logan smiled. "I gotta go. Bye Brianna." Logan said as he kissed her cheek and went to his car. He pulled out of the drive way and left. Brianna went inside and went into her room with a big smile plastered on her face. She fell on her bed looking at the ceiling. "So how was the date? Did Logan treat you like a lady?" James asked as her leaned against the door frame. "Amazing and yes!" Brianna said, smiling like an idiot. "I can tell by the idiototic smile you got on your face." James laughed. "HEY! WHEN YOU GOT YOUR FIRST GIRLFRIEND YOU WERE LIKE THIS TOO!" Brianna shouted, trying to defend herself. "It wasn't as bad as yours." James said. Brianna stuck her tongue out as James left.

     Truth is, James was the one who was spying on Logan and Brianna. He wanted Logan to treat Brianna right because of her love life past. He didn't want any of that to happen again. James sat on his bed. Fox jumped onto the bed and laid down beside James. "Should I tell her?" James asked. Fox put his head down. "It's going to have to come out sooner or later so I guess I'll tell her tomorrow." James said and rubbed Fox's head. Fox looked at James the went to sleep. James smiled and closed his eyes, thinking of ways of how he can express his feelings to Brianna.