Schmidt Date

"You look amazing! I swear, Kendall's mouth will drop to the floor." Brianna said as Emily walked out of the bathroom in her dress. "I hope his mouth isn't that big." Emily said and they laughed. "Let me see if I can do something with all these curls you got." Brianna said as she played a little with Emily's hair. "Good luck." Emily said. Brianna began to fixed Emily's hair. She took several strands of hair and took a bobby pin and pinned it on the side. "There. It's nothing special, but it definitely suits you with your hair." Brianna said. "You are not a girly girl, but you act like one sometimes." Emily said. "I know, it creeps me out." Brianna said. They laughed.

     A few minutes later, Kendall knocked on the door. James opened the door. "Hey buddy!" James said as he opened the door. "Hey, is Emily ready yet?" Kendall asked. "Let me check." James said and went upstairs. Kendall walked in and closed the door behind him. He really liked Emily. I'll ask later... Kendall thought. "And here comes Miss Emily!" James announced as he reached the bottom of the stairs. Emily came down the stairs with a nervous smile on her face. Kendall opened his mouth a little in amazement. "Wow..." Kendall said. "Well, hello to you too!" Emily said sarcastically. "Sorry, I was just amazed by your beauty." Kendall said. Emily giggled. "Well, are you ready Miss Emily?" Kendall said as he stuck out his hand. Emily took his hand and Kendall lead her to his car. Let the date begin... Emily thought as they drove to the restaurant.

~*~Chili's~*~ (A/N: Emily helps me here)

     As they arrived in the parking lot, Kendall quickly got out and opened the door for Emily. "Why thank you kind sir." Emily said. "You are welcome my lady." Kendall said. Kendall closed the car door and they walked inside the restaurant. "Hello, welcome to Chili's. How many will be dining tonight?" The host asked. "Table for two please." Kendall said. The host grabbed two menus. "Follow me." The host said and lead them to their booth. The host set down the menus. "We hope you enjoy your meal." The host said and left. Kendall and Emily sat down and looked through the menus. "So, what are you planning to have to eat?" Kendall asked. "Well, I was thinking about the Southern Smokehouse Bacon Burger. What about you?" Emily asked. "I was thinking about getting the Caribbean Salad." Kendall said. "I actually heard that was really good." Emily said. "Oh really?" Kendall said. "Yes, I also heard it was one of the best salads dishes on the menu." Emily said. "Oh. That's cool." Kendall said. They continued to look at the menu as their waitress, Trish came to their table. "Hello, my name Trish and I'll be taking care of you tonight. What would you like to drink?" Trish asked. "I would like a Coke." Kendall said. "I would like water with the lemon on the side." Emily said. "Okay. I'll bring your drinks right out." Trish said as she went back to the kitchen. "Should we get an appetizer?" Emily asked. "Whatever you'd like to get sweetie." Kendall said. Emily blushed. Trish came back with their drinks. "Here is your Coke sir and your water miss." Trish said as she sat down the drinks. "Are we ready to order?" Trish asked. "Yes. We would like the chips and salsa for an appetizer." Kendall said. "Alright." Trish said. "I would like the Caribbean Salad and my lady would like the Southern Smokehouse Bacon Burger." Kendall said. "Alright. I'll bring your chips and salsa right out to you guys." Trish said and grabbed their menus then left.

     Meanwhile, in the back of the restaurant, sat a tall, muscular looking, handsome, mustached man. He kept looking at the couple. Trying to listen in on them. He soon felt a buzz in his pocket.

~*~Text Convo~*~

?: What is happening?

??: Well, Emily is laughing so that's a good sign

?: Why don't you get closer so you can hear BETTER!!

??: Don't rush me woman!

?: Excuse me mister?