War Begins

James, Emily, Brianna, and Kendall were going to the fair. "Bri, you ready yet?" James asked as he entered her room. "Almost." Brianna said as she finished brushing her hair. James walked closer towards her and got a better look at her. "You look really nice Bri." James said. "Thanks JJ." Brianna said. "Welcome." James said. Brianna walked towards James. "Something is bothering you." Brianna said. "Nope." James lied. "Yep. I can see it in your eyes." Brianna said. "It's not important so don't worry about it." James said. He didn't want to tell Brianna that Logan might be cheating on her. "Okaaay." Brianna said and left her room and went downstairs.

~*~At The Fair, 9:30pm~*~

     Brianna and James were walking around the place. They left Emily and Kendall at 'Make Your Own Gummy Bear' kind of thing. Emily always had an obsession over gummy bears. "What was bothering you earlier?" Brianna asked. James sighed. "You really want to know?" James asked. "Yes. I want to know what was bothering my big brother.'' Brianna said. James looked down and took Brianna over by a corner. "Just tell me. I really want to know." Brianna said.

     James was about to say it when Brianna looked over and saw Logan with a girl. Logan leaned in and kissed her. James looked and saw Logan kissing the girl. Anger filled his body as he went over to Logan. "Logan!" James said in a commanding voice. Logan instantly pulled away and looked at James. "O-Oh hey b-buddy." Logan tried to hide the fear in his voice. "Logiebear, who is this babe?" The girl asked. "Melody this is James. James this is Melody. James is my friend." Logan said. "Hi, it's nice to meet you." Melody said. "It's nice to meet you too Melody." James said as nicely as he could. "So, James what are you doing here?" Logan asked. "Just hanging out with Emily, Kendall, and your girlfriend who is crying right now!" James said. "What? Brianna can't be here. She doesn't like it here." Logan said in disbelief. "That's what you thought Logan. Thanks for the heart break. I really appreciate it. I thought you actually loved me, but I guess not! Now, I give up on love. Thanks Logan. Go ahead James... I know you want to beat him up." Brianna said as she tried to stop crying. Emily came behind Logan. "When someone hurts my friend, they will get it." Emily said. "Same with me Logan." James agreed. "Look, I'm sorry for breaking her heart, okay? I just don't like her anymore!" Logan said. Emily and James looked at each other then back at Logan. Soon they started to beat Logan up.

     Brianna was out by the pier, looking at the moonlight reflect on the waters. "You okay?" A voice came behind her. Brianna looked behind and saw Kendall. "Trying to be..." Brianna said. Kendall went to stand beside her. "Hey, Logan doesn't know what he lost. When he wasn't cheating on you, he was happier then he ever was with any other girl." Kendall said. "When did he start cheating on me?" Brianna asked. "After your first date with him..." Kendall said. Brianna looked down as a few tears started to escaped her eyes. "Hey, don't cry. I know someone who loves you no matter what." Kendall said. "Who?" Brianna asked through her tears. "Me." A voice sounded from behind them. Kendall and Brianna both looked back and saw James. "Yeah, him." Kendall said and walked away. "Y-You do?" Brianna asked. "I've had a crush on you since I first met you..." James admitted. "That long?" Brianna asked. James nodded and walked closer to her. "Remember when I told you my feelings towards you and you said that you regretted saying 'yes' to Logan?" James asked. "Yeah." Brianna said. "Do you really regret saying 'yes' to Logan now?" James asked. "He is the one who made me give up on love, but now I'm not too sure if I should..." Brianna said. "Why?" James asked. "Because I think I'm falling for someone..." Brianna said and looked at James in the eyes. James looked into her eyes. "Who are you falling for?" James asked. "Well, he has the cutest dog ever, he beat up my now exboyfriend with my other best friend, and he has always been there for even when it got on my nerves." Brianna said. "Tell me more about this guy Bri." James said. "Well, I kinda used to think he was like a big brother to me, he is very strong, and the more I talk about him, I start to think that he is hot." Brianna said. James was trying not to freak out. "Now, that you described him, he seems like a pretty good guy. What's his name?" James asked. "James David Maslow." Brianna said. James smiled and started to slowly lean in. Brianna smiled and closed her eyes as she felt James' lips touch hers. James gave her a passionate kiss. Brianna kissed back. They pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. "I never thought you were such a good kisser Bri." James said. Brianna blushes and looked down. James smiled and kissed her head. "I never thought I would fall for my best friend." Brianna said. "Really?" James asked. "Yeah..." Brianna said. James smiled. "James?..." Brianna asked. "Yeah." James said. "Do you think Logan regrets going out with me?" Brianna asked. James sighed as he thought of an answer. "I think he regrets cheating on you because you are such a sweet girl with a heart of gold. No, not gold... Heart of diamonds. You really mean a lot to me." James said. " Awww thanks JJ." Brianna said and hugged him. "You're welcome Bri." James said and hugged her back.

     Emily was sitting down playing with a stuffed tiger that Kendall won for her. "I wish he knew how much I like him..." Emily said to herself. "I wish you knew how much I like you." Kendall said as he sat down in front of her. "You heard that?" Emily asked. "Every word." Kendall said. "Why do I always have to talk to myself?..." Emily asked. "I don't know, but it's cute." Kendall said. Emily blushed. "Emily?..." Kendall asked. "Yeah Kendall." Emily said. "Every since I first saw you at the airport when you arrived in LA, I started to fall for you and I had no idea I would have been able to meet you if it wasn't for Brianna and James. Emily, will you be my girlfriend?" Kendall asked as he looked her in the eyes. "Yes!" Emily said and hugged Kendall. Kendall hugged back. EMILY IS NOW MINE!!!! YES!!! Kendall said to in his mind. "I have to tell Bri! Where is she?!" Emily said excitedly. "Over by the pier with James." Kendall said. "Come on!" Emily said and pulled Kendall towards the pier. As they arrived to the pier, they saw Brianna and James kissing. Emily and Kendall smiled at them. "You think they might be together?" Kendall asked. "Probably. James has always liked Bri." Emily said. "Really?" Kendall asked. "Yep." Emily said. "If they are dating, that is nice, but I'm happy to be with you right now and forever will be." Kendall said and kissed Emily's head. So far things were going well, but none of them know what there is to come...