Know When To Stop

Logan was sitting in his room, thinking about everything. Why did I treat Bri like that? Because I'm a jerk and nothing else to her. Do you still like her? Heck yes! Then why did you treat her like that? Because I'm a jerk and an idiot. Logan thought to himself as he looked at the ceiling. He felt like he needed to apologize to Brianna. So he grabbed his phone and started to text Brianna.

~*~Text Convo~*~

L: Brianna?

B: Yeah...

L: I'm sorry for cheating on you... I was an idiot for doing it and I regret it so badly. No other girl was as kind hearted and just plain amazing as you were to me. I hope you can forgive me.. :(

B: Logan, you are a sweet guy and I do forgive you. I was just disappointed in you. That's all.

L: As long as you forgive me, I'm happy, but I do have a question for you...

B: What is it?

L: Can we try again?...... Will you go out with me again?...

B: Logan, I would if I could, but I can't...

L: I understand..... I was a major jerk that you don't want to risk your heart being broken again...

B: That and something else...

L: What?..

B: Umm.... James already asked me out...

L: O-Oh.... Well, I hope you and James have fun together!..

B: Thanks Logan. :)

L: Welcome... :)

~*~End of Text Convo~*~

~*~FLASHBACK~*~

     James was taking Brianna out to dinner. Brianna was in her room, trying to find a dress to wear. "I can't find a dress... That I actually feel comfortable in..." Brianna said to herself. "Having fun choosing a dress?" Emily asked as she walked in. "Yes... I don't know what dress to wear..." Brianna complained. Emily looked through her closet. "How about your blue and black laced dress?" Emily asked as she pulled the dress out of her closet. "Thank you!" Brianna said and hugged Emily. Emily hugged back. "Welcome, now go get ready and I'll check on James." Emily said as she pushed Brianna into the bathroom. Emily walked over to James' room. "Are you going to ask her?" Emily asked as she went inside. "Definitely. She needs someone better then Logan right now." James said as he was fixing his hair. "I agree... Logan really did hurt her..." Emily said. "I know... It killed me inside to see her cry." James said as he put the final touches to his hair. "I could see it in your eyes, but... What if Logan asks her out again?" Emily asked. "I doubt she would want her heart broken again." James said. "True, but it could happen." Emily said. "I know. I don't want to think about that." James said as he buttoned up his shirt. "Just saying... Oh! Kendall is coming over while you and Bri are out on your date." Emily said. "Don't try anything." James said. "EWW!! NO!!" Emily said and playfully pushed James. James laughed. "Tell Bri I'll be downstairs." James said and hurried down the steps. Emily went back to Brianna's room and saw her putting on her shoes. "James is downstairs." Emily said. "Okay. I'll be down in a few." Brianna said as she started doing final touch ups to her hair and makeup. Emily went downstairs and saw James playing on his phone. "Bri will be down in a few." Emily said as she plopped down on the couch. "Okay..." James said, not taking his eyes off his phone. Emily chuckled to herself. Soon the sound of heels connected to the floor and made an echo through the house. Emily and James turned towards the stairs and saw Brianna walking down the stairs. James smiled as he saw her. Emily looked at James. 'What love birds they are.' Emily thought. James got up and went over towards Brianna. "You look amazing Bri..." James said as he looked into her eyes. "You look amazing too." Brianna said then looked down. James kissed her head and grabbed her hand. "Bye Emily." Brianna said as James and her went out the door. "Have fun!" Emily said before the door shut.

     James and Brianna were sitting at their table waiting for the food to arrive. "James, this place is so amazing... How did you even make a reservation here?" Brianna asked in amazement. "I know a guy that works here." James said. Brianna smiled. 'I have to ask her... But what if she says no?... James, stop with the 'what ifs'. If she says no then she still hasn't gotten over Logan.' James said in his mind. "Ummm Brianna?" James asked. Brianna was surprised that he used her full first name. He never done that in years. James only said her name when she did something wrong, which didn't happen very often. "I didn't do anything." Brianna said. James chuckled. "You're not in trouble so don't worry." James said. "Okay. I got a little worried because you used 'Brianna' instead of 'Bri'." Brianna said. "Anyways... I want to ask you something and it's important to me..." James said as his nerves started getting hyper. "Go on..." Brianna said. "Will you be my...." James paused. Brianna got a little worried about his question. "Girlfriend?" James said after a few minutes. Brianna smiled. James gave her a shy smile. "Yes." Brianna said smiling. "Really?" James asked surprised. "Yes silly. I'll be your girlfriend." Brianna said and smiled even bigger. James smiled. "This is a dream come true..." James said.

~*~END OF FLASHBACK~*~

     Logan kept looking at the text message. James already asked me out. Logan was too late. Brianna and James were dating. Can I stop being late for once?!?! Logan said in his mind as he put his head in his hands. "You're always late... Probably if you asked Brianna to marry you, you would be late to your own wedding!" Logan said to himself. I have to have Brianna by my side just one more time... Logan said to himself as he started thinking of a plan to get Brianna back.