Special Thanks!!!

Who To Choose? is now OVER!!!! Don't worry, you guys wanted a sequel and the sequel will be posted today also! I never thought I would finish this book, but look at it... IT'S FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!! I want to give a special thanks to...

@KCoverGirl247

@Soccer13Girl

@BTRShoeyDawceffa

@ValeriaHenderson

And a lot more!!!

     But this book it definitely being dedicated to the one, the only, Logan Phillip Henderson and James David Maslow!!!! My love for these two guys has gone far and wide and I probably wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for them. I remember when BTR first aired on TV, I fell in love with James and his long hair. That was happening for a few months... Then I looked at Logan...His smile tore me away from James. I was in love with Logan for 4 years and still going, I just fell deeper and deeper in love with him. Now that James got his hair cut shorter, I started falling for him then I was like, WAIT, your in love with Logan!! You would be cheating on him!! But maybe it's time for a change... NO CHANGE CAN BE BAD!!! BAD CHANGE!!!! So I have an app that does the love compatibility stuff. Well I put my full name with Logan's full name (more accurate if you do so) our compatibility was FREAKING 100%!!!!!!! I was like OMFG HOW?!??!?! MY SOULMATE IS MY CELEBRITY CRUSH?!?!?!? Then I did James and I... We got 98% COMPATIBLE!!!!!!!! THEN THAT'S WHEN I STARTED GETTING VERY EMOTIONAL ABOUT WHICH GUY I LOVE MORE!!! Sorry for the caps... I forgot it was on...

     Anyways, posting sequel today!!! I'll work on it every chance I get, but the first chapter may take a while to be posted. Hope you guys liked this book and can't wait for the sequel!! PEACE OUT!!!!