Spark of War

Logan was heading over to James' house. Even though James was at the gym and Emily was hanging out with Kendall, Brianna was there and Logan wanted to spend some time with his girlfriend. Maybe not for long... A voice said in the back of Logan's head. He shook the thought and kept on driving. Soon he arrived at James' house. Logan got out of the car and went up to the door. Logan rung the doorbell and Brianna answered. "Logie!" Brianna said and hugged Logan. "Hey Baby-B!" Logan said as he hugged her back. "I'm so glad you're here!" Brianna said and kissed Logan. Logan kissed back. "I am too." Logan said as he pulled away. "Come on in." Brianna said and moved to the side to let Logan in. Logan walked in and closed the door. "I haven't seen you in a week." Logan said in a deep voice. "Am I in trouble?" Brianna asked as she played along. "If you are good today, I may change your punishment." Logan said. "It isn't anything like.... You know..." Brianna tried to explain without actually saying it. "Don't worry, it has nothing to do with that." Logan said. "OK 'cuz you know that I will after marriage." Brianna said. "I know Baby-B." Logan said. "So what you wanna do?" Brianna asked. "Well, I just want to spend time with the greatest girl on Earth." Logan said. "And who is that?" Brianna asked as if she didn't know the answer. "You of course Baby-B!" Logan said and hugged her tight. Brianna hugged back tight. "I love you." Brianna said. "I love you too." Logan said.

     Brianna suddenly pulled Logan's arm to the living room and they both sat on the couch. "Can we watch Batman?" Logan asked as he got comfy on the couch. "But I wanna watch Doctor Who." Brianna complained. "Why?" Logan asked. "Because, the show has been airing for 50 years and it is freaking awesome!" Brianna explained. "Then how old is the Doctor?" Logan asked. "Over 900 years old." Brianna said. "Dang... The dude's old." Logan said. "And he is extremely smart." Brianna said. "So can we please watch Doctor Who?!" Brianna begged. "Sure. Anything for you Baby-B." Logan said and turned on the TV to BBC America.

~*~At the Gym~*~

     James was taking a break. As he drunk his water, he began think deeply. Logan knows that I like Bri. He better have not gave her any cute nicknames... Why does he always have to get the girls I want? James said in his mind. He wished he would have started dating Brianna earlier so he wouldn't be talking to himself like this. James looked at the clock and saw he break was finished, he got up and went over to the weights. If Logan ever hurts Bri, he will feel some pain... Everywhere. James mumbled to himself as he started to workout once more.

~*~9:53pm~*~

     Brianna was sleeping on Logan's lap. Logan was playing with her hair. James walked in and saw them on the couch. "Hey man." Logan said. "Hey." James said as he sat in one of the recliners. "Where were you all day?" Logan asked. "At the gym." James said. "As usual." Logan teased. "Hey, I like to workout." James said. "I know you do." Logan said. Brianna started to stir. Logan looked at her and rubbed her cheek. "Do you actually like Bri?" James asked. "You know.. Let's get this one to bed before I answer your question." Logan said. James nodded his head as he watched Logan carry Brianna upstairs to her room. Logan came back and sat down in the same spot. "Now will you answer my question?" James asked nicely. "You want to know my true answer right?" Logan asked. "Yes." James said. "I honestly... don't like her as much as I did before." Logan said. "Oh." James said. He was a bit angry at Logan for not liking her anymore, but then again, you date to find your true love. "I mean, I've been seeing other women." Logan admitted. James' eyes widen a little. "You've been cheating on her?!" James said surprised. "Yeah..." Logan said. "Look, if I ever, and I mean ever see you with another girl, you are going to pay. Big time." James said strictly. "Okay, I get it. I have to go now." Logan said and left. James was angry. He had his fists extremely tight. I will try not to kill him if he breaks Bri's heart. I swear I'll- James was interrupted from his thoughts as Emily walked in. "James, what's wrong?" Emily asked. "Logan is what's wrong." James said. "What do you mean?" Emily asked. "He doesn't actually love Bri. He has been cheating on her. I told him that if I ever see him with another woman, he will pay." James said as he gritted his teeth. "James, you don't know if it's true or not..." Emily said. "I bet it is and Bri has been giving her love to a cheater." James said. "Well, James I'm with you. If Logan hurts Bri, I'll help you hurt him." Emily said. "At least someone else understands me." James said. ''James, get some rest. You need it." Emily said. "Okay." James said and went upstairs. Emily watched him walk upstairs. She knew Logan loved Brianna or so she thought. Everyone thought Logan loved Brianna... Until now... Logan has now started a war...