Chapter 3 - Stuck in the moment [Justin Bieber Love Story]

I shoved my books into my locker and walked out of the school building. It felt good to get away from everyone. Mia caught up to me and started walking by my side. 
“Where are we looking first?” I asked, unaware of where to find a celebrity. 
“How about we walk around in the city?” Mia suggested.
I shrugged and hopped into Mia’s car, “okay”

I played with the radio, trying to find a decent station. No good songs were playing, this is just great. 
“Do you have any cd’s in the car?” 
“Yeah,” She answered, driving out of the school car park. 
“What ones?” I asked, searching through the messy glove box. 
“Uh, Justin Bieber” 
I frowned and didn’t even comment. I came across one called ‘my world 2.0’. He looked fairly young on the front cover, he was kind of cute then, I had to admit. 

I slid the disc smoothly into the CD player and leaned back in the chair, looking out the window. I listened to his young and sweet voice sing, ‘one time’. I never really gave the kid a chance; his music was actually pretty good. I hummed along, not knowing the words and watched as Mia belted out the main chorus. I chuckled as I watched her do the actions. 
“Careful, I’d rather not have another car accident!” I said, still laughing at her goofy moves. 
She nodded, her eyes glued to the road, “Fair enough.”

*

Mia pulled into a tight space on the side of the road before turning the key and pulling it out. 
“Leggo,” Mia said, taking her handbag and hopping out of the car. 
“Why do you talk like that?” I asked, frowning slightly. 
“Why the hell not?” She winked. 
“Whatever,” I chuckled, “which way shall we head?”
“This way,” Mia said, pointing to the right. 
I followed, sliding my hands into the front pockets of my purple jumper. The wind pushed against me, escaping through strands of my long hair. 
We walked for about an hour and a half before we stopped at a coffee shop on the corner of a busy street. I looked up to see the sign before grinning. We had stopped at star bucks. Mia pulled out her wallet and smiled, “my shout, what would you like?”
“The usual, please?” I said, before taking a seat on a chair. 

I watched as a group of young girls excitedly jumped around in front of me. I wasn’t one to ever eavesdrop, but seriously, it kept me away from my thoughts at the moment and it’s what I needed. 
“I can’t believe we got a photo with him!” One of the girls excitedly said, jumping around. 
“I know! He is so hot, shame he’s 16!” Another said, she looked about 12 or 13. 
“Age doesn’t matter, we will be married,” 
I rolled my eyes and looked away, before I finally realised... 

Without thinking I stood up and approached the young group of 4 girls. 
“Sorry but are you talking about Justin Bieber?”
The brown haired girl, who had last spoken answered me, “Uh, yeah, why?” 
“I was wondering, do you know where he is now?” 
“He was heading into the hotel over there,” she said, pointing me in the right direction. 
“Thanks girls” I smiled before they walked off, continuing their conversation before I had interrupted them. 
At that moment Mia walked out with our drinks and handed me mine. 
“Thanks,” I smiled, “By the way, I know where Justin is.”
“Oh my god, where?” She said, excitedly. 
“The hotel over there, I asked some girls who had just seen him.”

Before I could say anymore, she grabbed my arm and pulled me along the sidewalk, heading towards the fancy hotel. 

*

“I feel creepy,” I said as we stood outside his hotel. 
She laughed, “No, this is being a belieber.”
“What? Not giving him privacy?”
She put her finger to her chin and frowned a bit, “I didn’t think about that...” 
But at that moment a black car pulled up and a lady and a man hopped out of the car. You heard the lady mumble, “damn paparazzi ruining everything”. 
You turned to Mia and noticed her jaw open wide as if she had seen something amazing. 
“What? Who were they?” You asked her, lightly hitting her cheek.
She snapped out of her thoughts and grinned excitedly, “That was his manager and his mum!”
“Justin’s?” I asked confused. 
“Yes!” 
“Oh cool, is that enough, can we like go home now?”
She nodded, “I guess that’s cool enough for me. I’m star struck.”

I giggled, who would think fans cared about his manager and his mum? I had never seen fan’s so loyal before. They knew his every move, his likes, his dislikes, his friends and family and well, everything. They loved every flaw and him for just being him... 

I jumped into the car after we walked back and we began to drive home, the car silent except for the sound of the keyboard as I texted my mum. 
‘Be home soon, was in the city at star bucks, xo’
I locked my phone and slid it back into my pocket before looking up at Mia who was focused on the road, but still smiling like crazy. 

We pulled up outside my house and I thanked Mia and said goodbye before getting out of the car and walking up the path to my front door. I knocked three times and waited for my mum to answer. 
“Hey Ashlee,” It was my brother, Jesse. 
“Oh, hey,” I said, stepping in and walking upstairs to my room. 
I pulled out my phone and layed down on the bed, logging onto twitter and tweeting. 

@Ashlee-Rose: ‘Went Bieber hunting today. Saw his mum and his manager. Mia was absolutely star struck!’

I clicked mentions, nothing. I hardly ever got mentions; I only had 68 followers on twitter. I signed out and decided to take a nap, tired from today.