Chapter 9 -Stuck in the moment [Justin Bieber Love Story]

- Ashlee’s Pov –

I sat quietly listening to the music that played from the radio in the car. Everyone sat in silence, Pattie and Scooter on their phones texting, Kenny driving and Justin staring straight ahead as if he were thinking. 

I looked up at his perfect face, his jaw line showing clearly, making him look even more attractive. His caramel eyes looking straight ahead, in deep thought about something. His light brown hair was now covered with a red flat cap since we left the restaurant, hiding his gorgeous hair. I questioned why he cut his locks; I thought that was his trademark. I had yet to learn barely anything about this boy, but I already knew I wanted to learn everything I possibly could. When I was with him, it was a different feeling, something I had never experienced. His touch on me, sending electrical currents throughout my whole body and the way he gave me butterflies when he winked or called me, ‘shawty.’ 

His perfect face turned to look down at me, realising I had been staring at him. He smiled and I looked down, blushing from embarrassment. 
“What were you looking at?” He asked, still having that smirk on his face. 
“Nothing, just wondering what you’re thinking about.” 
“To be honest, you.” 

The butterflies exploded inside of me once again, making me feel sick, yet so happy. I blushed deeply and hid behind my blonde curls. 

“Tell me about yourself.” He suddenly said, taking me off guard. 
“Uh, what do you want to know?” 
He was about to state his first question as the car pulled up and Kenny informed us we were here.
“We will continue this once inside?” Justin asked.
I nodded and we both followed Kenny, Scooter and Pattie inside. As we walked in, Scooter payed for us and then turned to face me and Justin. 
“Meet us back at this spot in an hour, okay?” 
We both nodded and Scooter waved us goodbye. 

“What first?” I asked, looking at Justin. 
Justin looked around, trying to pick his choice.
“The Ferris wheel, so we can talk.” He simply said, and we both begun to walk in silence before arriving at the line for the Ferris wheel. 

I looked up, the clouds clearing from the dark sky, revealing all the bright stars. The Ferris wheel was lit up by many fairy lights, it was breath taking. I pulled my iphone from my pocket and quickly took a photo of my surroundings. 
Justin raised his eyebrow at me as if to ask why I took a photo. 
“I take a photo whenever I see something pretty, leave me alone.” I giggled. 
“I didn’t say anything.” He smirked back. 
The line moved and we were now at the front of the line. 
“How many?” The man asked us. 
“2.” Justin spoke, “could we go alone please?”
The man nodded and Justin thanked him. 

I liked the idea of being in our own carriage; we could finally learn some stuff about each other. It was weird that we were hanging out together, not knowing anything about each other. But I guess I just liked his presence, even if we never spoke to each other but simply just walked around together, I could never imagine myself getting bored. 

The man opened a carriage for us both and we stepped in. I took a seat beside Justin and he looked at me as we started to slowly move. 
“Yes?” I laughed, as he continued staring at me. 
“We should take turns asking questions, okay? Me first.”
I nodded agreeing, I liked the sound of that. 

“Favourite colour?” He asked me. 
“Purple,” I simply stated, “Yours?”
“Purple,” He smirked, “Favourite flavoured ice-cream?”
I laughed at his pointless question, “Vanilla of course, and yours?”
“Same.” 

I knew a few things about him now. 
We liked the same candy, the same colour, the same ice-cream. It was crazy how much we had in common, or was he just saying this? I decided to ask my own question.

Without thinking the words slipped my mouth, even though it wasn’t even on my mind. 
“Do you have a girlfriend?” 
“No. Do you have a boyfriend?”
I frowned and looked down remembering how Matt was in hospital right now. I wasn’t cheating on him, no. Justin was just a friend; I barely knew a thing about him. Was it wrong that I found Justin attractive, and how my body reacted around him? 

Justin looked at me, pain now in his eyes, knowing why I haven’t answered. 

“Yes.”

- Justin’s Pov - 

Good one Justin, of course someone like her has a boyfriend. She was stunning, breath taking, how could I even begin to think she would be single?

“Where is he then? Does he know your with me?”

She frowned, tears forming in her gorgeous eyes. Was something wrong? I was alarmed as a few tears escaped her eyes, and slid down her face.
I wrapped my arms around her for the first time, giving her a light hug, comforting her. She leant into my chest, letting me do so. 
“What’s wrong?” I asked her.
“He is in the hospital, in a coma.”
I pulled away from the hug, looking into her wet eyes. 
“What happened?”
“We were in a car accident, and he was on the side that got hit.” She whispered, I could feel the pain in her voice.
I placed my hands on the sides of her face, wiping her tears with my thumbs. She looked at me, slightly smiling.

I don’t know if she felt what I felt, but when we touched, it was electric. A feeling I have never felt with anyone else before. Even if she couldn’t be mine, I’d like to be her friend, just to have this feeling.

I changed the topic, knowing it was hurting her and started with the questions again. 
“Have you seen my movie?”
She laughed, “No, I know as much about you as you know about me. I never had the slightest interest in you.”

Well that hurt.

“Until now.” She suddenly said, covering up what she just said. Her face lit up as she said that, and so did mine. She blushed realising what she had just said and looked down, hiding behind her hair. I lifted her chin up, making her look up at me again. I stared into her deep blue eyes that could have gone on forever. 

“I want to get to know you too,” I told her smiling, hoping that she would too. 
And she did, she hugged me tightly, giving me butterflies as she wrapped her arms tightly around my back. 

“You know Justin," She started, giving me butterflies as she said my name, "you’re not like I thought you would be like. You don’t act like your famous, you’re so...normal.”

That made me feel good, nobody has ever told me that before. I smiled widely, and thanked her. She was right, I wasn’t like most stars, I was down to earth.

No pun intended. 

That moment as she held her arms around me, I hoped it lasted forever, because it was perfect. 

--------
Hope you like it so far :)

I'm uploading a few parts up at a time because I have already done up to chapter 16, they're just not uploaded x  

Vote please? xox
much love, JustinAusBieber