Chapter 30 - Stuck in the moment [Justin Bieber Love Story]

*5 days later*

- Ashlee’s pov –

I looked over my suitcases, then my closet, then my suitcases again. I wanted to make sure I had everything ready and packed, not wanting to forget anything important. 

“Are you ready sweetie? The tour bus should be here in half an hour.
” 
I looked over at my mum who was now standing next to my door, a smile on her face. I don’t know whether she was happy I was leaving her for six months or that she was happy I was growing up...

“You’re going to have such an amazing time seeing the whole of America with Justin.”
I nodded. “I know mum, it’s going to be really cool.”

“Maybe if you’re still with him you’ll go on world tours with him too...”
“Maybe.” I sighed, “Mum, what do you see when you look at me and Justin together?”

She gave a warm smile, pulling me in a one arm hug. “I see a couple who are in love; you look more mature than the other ones around your age. You look like you’re soul mates...and that’s a rare opportunity you get to find in life.”

“Thank you mum. Then I’m sure I’ll see the world...with the most amazing boy on earth.” 

- Justin’s Pov –

“Mum, come on!” I yelled out, pulling my suitcase to the elevator. 

I was sick of this hotel. I’ve been living in here for two months now, I felt home sick. I was pretty pumped for three reasons. One; I was going on tour, two; my girlfriend was coming with me and third; the first stop on the tour was going to be Stratford. 

“I’m coming Justin,” mum yelled, walking out of her door. 

“Where’s everyone else?”
“In the lobby,” mum told me, stepping into the elevator which had just opened. 

I followed, standing beside her, humming my song, ‘bigger.’ She hugged me, kissing my head. 
“I’m so proud of you, Justin. Never forget that.”
“Never say never, mum.”
She laughed, “Whatever.”

We shortly joined the rest of the crew who were all talking amongst themselves downstairs, scooter talking to the receptionist. Probably thanking her for everything over the last two months. 

I sat on the lounge next to Dan, listening to the quiet strum of his guitar. I could recognize that tune anywhere; it was the tune of ‘one less lonely girl.’ 
“If you let me inside your world...they’ll be one less lonely girl.” I sung softly and quietly, joining in.

“JB!” A familiar voice yelled out. 

My head shot up, my eyes locking on my inspiration, one of my favourite people on earth. Usher.

“Usher, my man!” I said a bit too loud, drawing all the eyes in the room to me. 

I did the usual handshake with Usher before being pulled into a hug.

“What are you doing here?” I asked suddenly.
Usher grinned, “I’m here for your tour.”
“You are?! My fans are going to be pumped!”

Could this tour possibly get any better? 

“Oh and Sean Kingston is outside.” Usher added.

That answers my question; yes this tour could get better.

“Justin, we’re going.” Mum said from behind me, her bags clutched in her hands.
“Okay,” I picked up my bag. “Leggo!”

- Ashlee’s Pov- 

“Come on sweetie, they should be here any second.”
I took my last bag downstairs and stood beside mum at the door. I looked around, trying to see where the rest of my family were. I frowned, realising it was only me and mum.

“Where’s everyone else? I want to say goodbye.”
“Outside already, come on.”

I was shoved outside, my mum’s hands on my back. I stepped onto the green grass, still covered with dew. I looked down at my now slightly wet converse. I frowned and looked around, spotting my dad, Jesse and Lucy standing by the tree, the rest of my luggage with them. 

Lucy ran over to me, as fast as she could, stumbling. She dived into my arms, giving me a sisterly hug. 
“I’m going ta miss ooh Ashwee!” 
I giggled at Lucy’s attempt at talking and cuddled her; she was honestly the cutest little sister. I was going to miss her the most. 

Lucy pulled away from me and told me she had to go brush her doll’s hair. I then opened my arms, looking at Jesse with a hopeful smile. He sighed and a small smile crept onto his face as he stepped towards me, pulling me into a bear hug.
“I’ll miss having you around, lil’ sis.” 
“I’ll miss you too big bro.”

I pulled away when I heard the sound of the tour bus beeping. I looked over at it, my eyes widening. It was huge and fancy and wow... 

The bus door opened at the front and Justin stepped out, a smile on his face when his eyes met with mine. 

“I’ll be just a minute, Justin.” I yelled out, turning to look at dad now.

I said my goodbyes to my parents and a few of the crew members jumped off the bus and piled in my luggage. 
“I’m going to miss you, I’ll call you all the time, I promise.” I told my mum.

I felt Justin’s arms go around me from behind, his chin resting on my shoulder. 
“You ready, baby?” He asked, his breath tickling me.
“More ready than ever.”

I turned around, pecked his lips and took his hand. I gave one last wave to my family before stepping onto the tour bus for the first time. 

“Welcome to your new home.” 

I was speechless, the tour bus looked amazing. The couches, the TV, the kitchen, the beds...

I thought the bus outside was big... I was surprised how much stuff was in here. It was very spacious. 

Justin turned to face me, his hands now resting on the sides of my face, his eyes gazing into mine. 

“I love you.” He whispered.
“I love you too, Justin.”

I felt the bus start to move, making me almost fall. Justin held onto me, keeping me from toppling over. I rested my head on his shoulder, his arms now around my waist. 

~This is the start of my new life, but that’s a whole other story~ 

THE END 

<3

--------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this story, thank you for reading. 

Please 'like' this story, it really helps me out :)

xx @JustinAusBieber