Chapter 12 - Stuck in the moment [Justin Bieber Love Story]

- Ashlee’s Pov –

I watched as Justin stood in front of the lane, calm as anything. He swung back his arm and followed it through to in front of him, releasing the ball from his hand. The ball sped down the polished lane and hit the pins with much force, knocking them all down. I sighed as he turned around punching the air with joy. 

“I won!” He yelled with glory. 

Obviously, even with his help he beat me by 65 pins. 

*

The car was filled with one direction’s song; ‘that’s what makes you beautiful.’ 

“What do you think of this band?” Justin questioned, his eyes remaining on the road.

“They’re better than you,” I shrugged, trying not to laugh.

Justin made a face pretending that he was offended which made me laugh, giving it away.

“I’m kidding!” 

“Yeah, you better be.” He chuckled. 

My eyebrows knitted together as I begun to frown when Matt came into my mind out of nowhere, I hadn’t visited him in hospital since a few days after the accident, and that was only for 5 minutes. 

“Justin?” 

“Yeah, what is it Ashlee?” He gave me butterflies when he said my name making me feel a little better.

“Could you drop me off at the hospital instead of home?”

“Why, are you hurt?” He asked concerned, looking down at me.

I shook my head, “I need to visit Matt.”

“Oh, okay,” he mumbled, “But how will you get home?”

“I don’t know, I could walk?”

“I can come in with you and wait outside while you visit?” He suggested.

“I couldn’t make you do that Justin...”

“It’s what a friend would do,” He winked.

I giggled, “Okay, then I’d love you to come, thanks.”

I was glad Justin was coming in with me; it meant he wanted to be with me. I wanted to be with him, he made me feel amazing...

I was still trying to avoid the subject of my feelings for him. I knew that I met him for a reason and that we have so much in common. I was meant to know him, friend or boyfriend. As long as I was with him I was happy. I looked over at Justin, the boy I had only known for four days and watched him as his eyes were glued to the road ahead of us. He was flawless, I had to admit, I found him really attractive.

“What are you looking at?” Justin asked me, realising my eyes on him. 

“You.” 

He smiled quite widely, flashing his pearly teeth. 

“Is that so?” 

“Yeah, why? Don’t you believe me?”

“Oh, I believe you,” He said, grinning even more.

Whatever that was supposed to mean.

We pulled into the familiar hospital car park and parked close to the doors. I stepped out of the car and reached my hand out for his. He looked at my hand and then back up at me confused. Shit.

“Sorry, habit.”

He nodded and I quickly let my hand fall back to my side. I don’t know if I was thinking he was Matt or that I really wanted to hold his hand sub-consciously. I tried to forget what just happened, he must have thought I was stupid.