Chapter 20 - Stuck in the moment [Justin Bieber Love Story]

- Ashlee’s Pov –

“Aye shawty, how did it go?” 

I put the phone on loud speaker and placed it on the counter so I could brush my teeth. 

“Good,” I lied.  

I heard Justin sigh. “I already know you well enough to know you’re not telling me the truth.”

“I’d rather not tell you over a phone call.”

“I could sneak in?”

I laughed. “No Justin, I can’t.”

“Please baby?”

Baby? Butterflies grew inside of me, my cheeks turn red.

He cleared his throat, “I, err...mean...”

“It’s okay Justin.” I giggled. 

I was glad he couldn’t see me blushing right now. 

I held my hair from my face and spat out the toothpaste, before rinsing out my mouth with some water. I heard Justin chuckle to himself and I picked up my phone, taking it off loud speaker.

“What’s so funny?”

“Are you brushing your teeth while talking to me?”

I chuckled. “Maybe.”

There was another awkward pause, the time I should have used to tell him about me and Matt. I wanted to tell him in person rather than on the phone though. I sighed and looked at the time. 

“I’m going to go Justin."

“Okay, goodnight beautiful.”

I smiled slightly. “Goodnight.”

- Justin’s Pov –

Something was up with her. I didn’t know how she really went at the hospital. You could tell by the sound of her voice that something was on her mind. I was just hoping it wasn’t too bad. Maybe I could see her tomorrow and then she could tell me in person. Maybe she was going to be with Matt though... her boyfriend. I suddenly felt sad, the thought of her loving another guy made my heart ache. I wanted her to be my girlfriend officially, more than whatever this is now. But it can’t be, she was taken by the luckiest guy on earth. Did he realise how special she was? He better, because she was truly the most amazing person I had ever met. 

I decided to walk to the park which was just a few blocks from my house. I put on my Atlanta flat cap and got into some warmer clothes before stepping out into the cold night.

It was dark apart from the pathway lit by glowing street lamps. I slid my hands into the front pockets of my black skinny jeans and continued to walk. I liked being alone with my thoughts sometimes, just taking a walk in the quiet hours of the night. It wasn’t exactly a safe option, but I was a ninja if someone were to jump at me. 

I approached the park and I kept my head down, watching my feet until I saw the swing. I took a seat on it and swung slowly, thinking about Ashlee. 

A voice startled me, “You out here thinking too?”

I didn’t know someone was here. It was a girl, her voice sounding familiar but I didn’t look up, I didn’t want them to recognise me and scream at the fact that I was Justin Bieber. That would defeat the reason of me being out here in the first place. 

“Yeah.”

“Relationship issues?” she asked me.

“Yeah, you?”

“Same.”

“Do you want to share stories?” I asked her. 

Maybe it might help to get some stuff off my chest, just talk to someone and share my thoughts aloud. I listened half heartedly, not paying much attention as she took her turn.

“Sure, I’ll go first,” she says. “My boyfriend was in a coma from a car accident and while he was, I met this guy and I never had felt that way before. Then my boyfriend woke up and I accidently told him I loved him. I didn’t mean to, I don’t, I lied. I was wanting to end the relationship to be with the other guy.”

I recognised the voice, the story, I knew who it was. I couldn’t move I was completely frozen in my place. She had just told a stranger everything. Well she didn’t even know it was me yet. 

“Ashlee?” I half whispered, looking up now to see her beautiful blue eyes staring back at me with a smile planted clearly on her face. 

“Yes Justin?”

I looked down, chewing on my bottom lip, “You knew it was me the whole time, didn’t you?”

She nodded. “I can tell your voice anywhere, besides, I was looking at you the whole time while you just stared at the ground.”

“Oh, I realised after you started the story.”

She rolled her eyes. “Of course.”

“So, you told him you loved him?”

“By accident, I don’t mean it at all.”

“So now what?” 

She sighed, “I don’t know Justin. I really wanted to be with you.”

I blushed, and she noticed because she smiled and kissed my cheek. I liked the fact that she wanted to be with me, but how after she had just told her boyfriend that she loves him? 

“I can’t break his heart Justin, I just can’t.”

I placed my arm around her, pulling her close to me, her head now resting on my chest. 

“I know Ashlee, we’ll figure something out.”

“I hope so.” she mumbled into my chest.

As we sat there on the swings, her head rested on my chest I was deep in my thoughts thinking of ways to resolve this issue. Then it hit me, I knew the perfect plan, but would she go with it? 

--------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, sorry, but hope you liked it :)

XoxoX 

Please check out @BieberAusSwag 's new Bieber Love Story, the first chapter is amazing! <3