Chapter Ten: The Plot

John was back in the dusty room.

"Bloody god damn people." John muttered.

They unceremoniously took him away from the pretty bird he was walking with. Abbey almost stole his cheating heart. He didn't think he would ever see her again, didn't even have a number or address, any way this was 2008 not 1964. Also another important thing, he was married. John remembered seeing Cyn' all old, and he realized he did love her. There was different kinds of love, and Cynthia was this forced kind. In no way did John deserve Cyn, he got her in a situation and the right thing to do was to marry her and he did. Lucky Paul  got out of his relationship with Dot. John remembered with a grimace. Why are you thinking this way still? John thought.  He was still a arse.

                                             *******************************************************

Sean and Julian were eating together at Julian's house, couldn't eat in a restaurant.

"Chapman is just crazy Julian." Sean said noticing Julian's down look.

"Yeah he is but some of what he was saying is the truth Sean. It's that stupid song 'Imagine', It had to be. Saying all that controversial crap." Julian said sighing.

"I don't know what you are talking about Julian, 'Imagine' is dad's most famous song and up there among his best." Sean was annoyed.

"Sure Sean." Julian said getting ready to hit something but stopped himself in time. "You know I'm sorry Sean...but I'm tired."

"It's okay bro." Sean said pushing away his plate then got up and to went to the living room to sit on the couch and watch t.v.

Julian sat there alone pondering Chapman, it felt as if he would forever be haunted by this guy. His reasons weren't simply enough. Maybe he is just bonkers, just maybe. Julian thought. He just couldn't believe for the most stupid of reasons his father was killed. Just couldn't.

                                                            *************************

"Who are you?" John Lennon asked. He was currently sitting in a better room(because the guest wouldn't have it otherwise) on a comfortable chair .

"Why it's me John!" A older man with some flashy glasses on answered. Then one of time machine employees whispered in his ear then the look of understanding came upon him.

"Well, chap I'm your Godfather of your son Sean. If Yoko was gone too I would be taking care of him but she isn't."

"Still don't know you, from the good old year 1964." John snapped.

"I'm Elton, and you still don't know me because you haven't met me. The time you came from I'm still just a young lad buying your records." Elton said laughing. "God this is fucking weird John. I can't believe I see you in front of my eyes. You don't know how strange it is."

"Yes I do, meeting a second wife, meeting friends you don't know is quite strange." John said meanly.

"Sorry John, but I do miss you."

"I would say the same," John said shrugging.

"I remember the first time I met you. I was getting off the plane and you bow down to me like I was a king of some sort. I remember being a blundering fool trying to get you up from your knees, as far as I knew it you were legend." Elton almost whispered towards the end. "You also gave me one of my number one hits 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' Winston 'O' Boogie." Elton John said with a smile.