Chapter Five: The Meeting

Julian at the moment was glaring at the two men in black trench coats standing by the door, the locked door. Julian's eyes looked off to his American brother Sean. "Aren't you bloody pissed off? Because I am." Julian said to his half brother.

"No I'm damned pissed off." Sean almost yelled. "So who are you guys? Freaking kidnapping us for what?"

"We didn't exactly kidnapped you," One of the mysterious guys said.

"My arse! You did too." Jules said." Fucking bloody idiots." He muttered under his breath.

"You going to see someone very soon, or so our watch tells us." The other one said.

"Who? Can you tell us that at least?" Sean asked.

"A special someone that you haven't seen in twenty eight years." One said.

Realization dawned on their faces.

John Lennon 2008

John stumbled out of the time machine dazed and confused as hell. Another mysterious man went to catch him as he felled to the ground.

"I can't see a fucking thing." John mumbled.

"Everyone is always a little bit sick, it's the side effects. The sight and motor capabilities will all come back very soon. The nausea will but disappear fellow." The man said with a smile on his face.

"Okay, can somebody please get a bucket?" John gasped. "I'm going to get sick."  Choking back puke. A blue bucket was passed to him quickly, where the contents were projected.

John was breathing in heavy. "You'll should know I'm not feeling swell yet. You're a  divvy, a real divvy." John said.

"Sure I am," the mysterious man said.

Moments later John could see, and the nausea passed. "Maybe you're a not a divvy, but you might be a deadbeat."

"To get on about this year, this about four decades later." The man paused. "You understand John?"

John trying to be serious nodded his head.

"Technology has advanced greatly. There's computer the size of notebooks now. There's phones you can put in your pocket and carry around without no wires."

"Impossible!" John was surprised.

"No, it isn't." The man then took out his own touch screen phone and then handed it to John.

John then touched the screen and was absolutely fascinated by it. He played with it for at least ten minutes. Listening to the ringtones.Amazed how the sound could come out by this tiny phone. This phone that had no wires!

"Enough John, come on give back now." The man said as John was handing it back.

"Well that's bloody amazing." John said. "Do you still have a records?"

"Uh no we cds, Mp3 players, Ipods. They are portable devices you carry. In the case of cds they are way smaller than records and sound better too." The man patted John's hand.

"Hmm okay, still confused but I take it." John said. "So what happened in the past....."

"Twenty eight years," the man interrupted

"Thanks."John replied.

"Well you divorce Cynthia, The Beatles broke up. Married Yoko Ono and then had Sean Ono Lennon with her."  Then the man stopped there.

"The Beatles broke up? Makes sense. Me and Paul were always butting heads." John said. "Who's Yoko? Never heard of her." Then in a muttered gasp he said. "Poor Cyn'."

"Yoko is from Japan, an artist. You did bed ins, for peace. You turned out to be one of the most political and peace activist ever. You inspired many people." The man praised him.

"Then what happened? John asked, overwhelmed.

"That is for your sons to tell."

Julian and Sean Lennon 2008

"You're fucking telling a lie. He's been dead for twenty eight years. Dead! No way we can see him." Julian yelled.

"Yes it is, you will be seeing now. Watching their wrist watch as they opened the door.

Sean and Julian opened their mouths in amazement and utter disbelief. They was their dad standing in his Beatles's suit with his mop top hair. In return John was smiling. Comparing Julian to this Julian standing before him.

"Can't be!" Sean said looking to the man. "What kind of joke is this?"

The two men untied them as the mutter questions.

"How in bloody hell did you do this?" Julian said.

"Time machine, simple." The man said.

"Aren't you going to messed up the timeline? Ever watched Back to the Future?" Julian said.

"We frozen the time, so right now back in the time he came from is frozen. The time machine in the process also freezes John's aging till he goes back in of course." The man said.

"Still think it's a elaborate joke." Sean said standing up rubbing his wrists.

"Me too," Julian said doing the same.

"No it isn't Julian. It's me, you da." John said. "You look quite older, you'll know that?" John said. "I believe you're older than me right now. You Sean, I have never seen, but I can tell you're me son. I see the resemblance."

"So you're my dad?" Julian said. "Prove it to me." He said walking up towards him.

"I don't know how. I look like me, don't I?" John asked reaching in his pants pocket. To put his hands somewhere. "I really don't know how Julian. You were named after me Mother you'll know. Does that help?"

"No. Everybody knows that." Julian said.

John hands came out of his pants pocket, in his right hand was a feather, a white feather. "Don't how the bloody hell it got in there." John said handing to Julian. "I don't want it."

Julian held the white feather in his hand in surprise, and then with knowing. He went up and hug his dad, John in return hugged him back awkwardly.

"I believe you Dad, I do believe." Julian whispered in his ear. "You finally fulfilled that promise dad. You didn't lie this time."

"It's okay Julian. I love ye more than you probably ever know." John said

"Well brother you may believe, but I don't. I won't believe it till I hear from my mother. If she does I will. Simple." Sean said sitting down with his stubbornness that he obviously inherited from his dad.

He had to just ruin the moment, Julian thought.

End of Chapter. Next chapter: The Two Wives