Chapter Six: The Two Wives

"Yoko still the controlling twat she was?" Julian asked.

"Fuck you Julian, your mother believes in witches! Can you believe that? God damn fucking witches! Always thinking Dad and her were going to get back together, she is a lunatic Julian." Sean yelled back in response. Tempers were rising.

"Me Cyn? Believing in witches? Nah....." John trailed off in thought.

"Just listen to Two Virgins. Yoko warped my poor dad's mind." Julian paused. "It's because of her, Me and Dad didn't' get along. You got everything you wanted. I had to buy most of Dad's stuff to even remember him by."

"I didn't even know him." Sean said pointing to John who was sitting off in the corner. Sean was starting to believe this was his dad, ever so slightly. "We better stop fighting now, Julian.. Some things are going to be said that he shouldn't hear. He wouldn't want to hear." Sean sighed.

"Yeah, yeah." Julian said calming down. "Yoko is still a controlling twat, though." The fire started again.

"Can you even control yourself?" Sean yelled.

John was now paying attention to the fighting now going on. They would make a good radio show he thought, even a good T.V show. John wished he had some siblings to fight with. Of course he had half siblings from his mother Julia, but after she died he really never saw them again. That's why he had good old Paul of course.

"Why don't one of you go to the telly and call them? I would like to meet them. You made me so damn curious about them." John paused waiting for an answer. "Fine be Irish mules. I call them me self, I bet then they would be surprised." He said laughing.

The fighting stopped, and thinking process was necessary.

"If they do come down here, it has to be separate times." Julian said thoughtfully.

"We don't even live here. Remember we were kidnapped. I don't even know where we are at the moment." Sean said. "Kidnapper dude! Come here." He yelled.

"Yes?" The man said opening the door.

"We want Yoko and Cynthia to meet me." John said. "Can you make that happen?"

"I can make almost anything happen. It would have to be here though. We don't want you being killed. That could....no would mess up a lot of stuff. Little Sean here wouldn't be even thought of if you were killed now." The man said with a chuckle.

"That would be scary." Sean said out loud.

"Hey! I wouldn't mind. I would get all the money I was suppose to get then." Julian kidded.

"What about Paul and Richard?" Sean asked ignoring Julian's comment.

"Sooner or later they will meet John." The man said.

"What about Elton? Elton is Sean's godfather and all." Julian said.

"May I remind you only you two guys will keep you memory. The rest will be erased. Including John's memory." The man said.

"What? Then what's the point?" Julian said.

"Their reactions brother, it's going to be hilarious." Sean smiled.

"This is important! They are going to see somebody they haven't in a long time Sean." Julian said.

"I died, didn't I?" John said quietly. "How old was I?" Silence filled the room. John waited.

"You were forty Dad," Julian whispered. "You were shot four times in the back right in front of your apartment. One bullet missed you. The man who killed you was Mark David Chapman. One thing I feel sorry for is that Yoko was there and saw it all. A horrible thing to go through." Julian said.