Chapter Eleven: Ocean Child

Yoko Ono was sitting with her legs cross in her dining room. This one time she wasn't wearing her sunglasses. They were put away with her many other pairs. She moved her head to one side to rid of the ache in her neck. Yoko realized she was getting old, sometimes one forgets how many years have past. To her it seem she just talked to John the other day but at the same time it felt ages ago. It was timeless. The truth was that however it may feel, the years were building upon each other.

Life was a river that and the only problem was that it kept flowing. In this case there was no way to dam it up to a standstill. She wished there was some way to do that but then again doesn't everybody? Eventually her life and everybody's life would lead to the ocean to become part of something bigger.

Yoko was the center of her universe and who could blame her? Most people wouldn't admit to that and they would try to put on a show for the world. Yoko was being blunt but honest to her audience. This audience was a tough crowd and hard to please and that's why she gave up all together.

To be fair people in general were more accepting than the "good old days." Yoko has been around for quite awhile and they got use to her like somebody wrinkling their nose  but eventually the nose stops because the person gets use to the unpleasant smell. That's what she was unpleasant to some people but then again some people did admire her. That goes hand in hand with any type of fame, even the infamous kind. Yoko did what she enjoyed and it didn't matter to her what the world thought. In simple words, she didn't give a damn.

Yoko thought about John, and she did a quick review of their lives together. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. There was no doubt they were in love with each other, when she was with John she felt infinitely younger. John and Yoko were comfortable around each others. That is the way it is with most relationships. The truth was everything wasn't sweet honey on a biscuit. Yoko thought life was some rotten carcass smell wafting through the air that was unpleasant to the whole world's nose.

Yoko eased back in her chair and smiled.

******************************************************************************************

Julian was furious, his face was all bunched up in tight wrinkles. He had to answer some questions that were raging through his mind. The implication that Yoko could do such a thing. The world by now would be shocked. Julian himself would have to admit that some had come to accept her. His mind tried to answer some of the questions.

Why would Yoko murder his dad and not only his Dad but Sean's Dad also? The answer to some would seem obvious. That she wanted the rights to their music and most of all his money. One thing Julian believed was that greed was the leading cause of all the evil in the world and it was. What she did to me when John died was unforgivable and he still hated her for it. Julian was trying to get along with Yoko because of his brother Sean. He didn't need more crap and neither did Julian. He knew being civil to each other was the only way they could both coexist in the world. At the same time Julian knew that greed couldn't be the main cause but maybe one of the benefits. It couldn't be as simple as that. This could cause a whole lot shit Julian concluded with that question though he never really answered the question.

Why would Yoko do that to Sean? Julian knew that Yoko loved with all her being was Sean. That was the one thing she absolutely cherished along with her other child. She loved him even more than John. How would anything even remove a mother's love for her son? If Chapman was telling the truth then Yoko took away her son's dad. This wasn't making any sense to Julian, he just couldn't wrap around his mind why she would do it but at the same time he believed she did.

Yoko would pay as far as he was concerned.

******************************************************************************************