† Author's Note †

Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating lately.. I just lost inspiration and I don't know what to write.. But anyways.. I am proud to announce to you guys that..

I will be accepting your OCs that you want to be included in this fanfic and fight alongside my very own Yumiko Sakamaki!!

However there are rules..

1. Your OC must BE in your own fanfiction.

2. Your OC can be from any fanfic as long as it is an anime fandom.

EX. Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Bleach, Diabolik Lovers, Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) etc.

3. Your OC must have the strengths, talent and abilities to survive an apocaliptic world.

4. You can enter as much OC as you want as long as they are very creative.

5. Age and Gender doesn't matter as long as your OC have what it takes to be featured in my book.

Note: Comment me your OC's name and background and if I like him/her.. I will read the fanfic your OC is in and maybe even be feature in my future books..

The author will also recieve votes and comments on their OC's fandom and possibly a follow from me!!

Don't worry!! I will give the author credits for having such an amazing OC.. Hope you will enjoy the next chapter!!

PS. I'm not bored... I want to read new fanfictions to help motivate and inspire me to write more future chapters.

.

Also...

.

Yumiko needs allies to win this war!!

.

Or possibly allies for...

.

.

.

Mertz

.

.

.

bwahahahahahaha!! XD