† Thirty Four †

A/N: For those who were wondering.. The people/new allies who will all appear starting from the two previous chapters untill the end where all Kuroshitsuji and Creepypasta characters..

If you don't know creepypasta.. Then you can search them on google!!

Please enjoy!!

.

------------------------

.

"Never thought you could catch up as fast as that blonde former spy" Kino stopped playing with his PSP for a while and eyed the heterochromic eyed silverette.

"Then why??"

"Just a whim" he smirked in which his dark face can make even the bravest man cower in fear. Skye looked confused and all of sudden, his eyes widenned and the image of a certain albino's death filled his thoughts.

"SHIT!!" he hollered running towards the castle while leaving an evil laughing ravenette. Everyone were suddenly alarmed at his reaction and they followed suit, leaving the others who are incaple of fighting for a while in the hands of the group of the stranger puppet man for healing.

"Don't tell me its about my sister" it was not a question but a statement as Subaru run alongside Skye. The nod Skye gave is enough explanation to send Kou and the Sakamakis clenched their fists in anger.

.

Flashback...

.

Regret, Disappointment and Anger. Those are the words running through the Sakamaki brothers' minds as they all looked down at the cold lifeless body of their brother on the cold tiled floor. Disbelief that they all fell into The Twin's trap could be seen on their faces.

"I... couldn't... believe it..." Reiji was the first to break the silence. Shu fell kneeling on the ground followed by the others. Shock is clearly written everywhere when suddenly,

.

"Poor Child..."

.

"WATCH OUT!!" a loud holler snapped them back to reality when Shu was kicked by the gut and came crashing to the wall. The impact made a dent twice as big as his body. Subaru blinked and that's when he realized Kanato and Ayato had finally gotten free from mentally breaking down.

They burnt the arm of one of the twins, the blonde demon girl, who tried to behead Shu but was brutally saved by what seems like a good looking megane demon butler. "Don't let your guard down" he said and before they knew it, the battle commenced.

The blonde sure was strong, that's what Subaru thought. Until suddenly, he realized that there is something amiss. Why was the passive dark haired girl isn't fighting?? That's what he thought and the other ravenette demon butler without glasses seemed to finally noticed it too.

.

End of Flashback...

.

It was all thanks to those two demon butlers who helped them that they were able to win. The twins are actually nothing but just moving corpses. The blonde one happened to be just the body of the elder sister of the ravenette and the ravenette was actually dead long ago but were just revived.

But having revived a body clearly devoid of soul, the ravenette tried to fill the gap that is missing beside her by killing her sister and thus turns her body by nothing but just mere a puppet. Subaru saw all of it when she touched the ravenette and used his tactile telepathy.