† Twenty Eight †

Satran's POV...

.

We're already at the Castle of Alisa but none of us made a move towards the entrance door. All of us remained hidden by the large rocks and boulders surrounding the dark palace. There are lots of lower rank demons guarding the door.

"Any plans, Skye??" I asked the heterochromatic silverette just in case he had a plan. However, it seems like even the smartest in the group has no idea on how to get inside without grabbing too much attention because of the commotion earlier.

.

Flashback...

.

"LET ME GO!!!" Yumi-chan screamed as both Lucifena and I prevented her from following the Mukamis. We all tied her up since she didn't hesitate using telekinesis and voice compulsion against the others who helped calming her down.

It seems like she saw something that has been bothering me in the pit of my stomach. Her brothers and everyone might be in trouble. Suddenly, a hard slap overtook the screaming of the now stunned albino.

Looking up, Carla had his hand raised up while his eyes glared piercingly on her crimson ones. "Get a grip on yourself, Sakamaki" he hissed "Do you think that what you're doing would help your brothers?? For what I remember, they are not the type to get down so easily"

His words seemed to sink in her and she finally calm down, letting everyone who held down by her powers go. I asked her what's wrong and she started crying. "They're hurt Satran-nii... I want to save them..." she cried as I tried to shush her.

But the moment she held my hand, her tactile telepathy activated and I saw something I shouldn't have...

.

Both the Sakamakis are in a heated battle. Laito, for the first time is determined to kill all of his brothers. He looked like he finally snapped. Even the terrible burn that Ayato left almost dismembered him a one good arm from one of his electric shock seems like it did nothing to the fedora loving vampire.

The wounded Reiji finally had Laito tied up with his strings while a bloody Shu incapacitated the captive off of his vampric gift and abilities with his telekinesis. "Everyone stop it!! he's our brother!!" Subaru hollered as Kanato immobilize him on the ground.

"HE KILLED OUR MOMS SUBARU!!" the purplette screamed. Kanato may be the shortest but he's still a vampire. With Ayato tagged along with him, Subaru can't move a finger anymore. Not to mention that somewhere in the back of the albino's mind, a certain girl whom he can't remember has been trying to worm its way out of his consciousness.

 Not to mention that somewhere in the back of the albino's mind, a certain girl whom he can't remember has been trying to worm its way out of his consciousness

"Any last words, Laito..." Shu said as his eyes glowed and his fangs protrude from his upper lips. Subaru kept screaming despite his wounded stomach from his fight with Laito earlier. But even so, he's smart enough to finally understand his brother's words.

.

.

.

"STOP IT!!!!"

.

.

.

The scene changes to the human world. Yui has been critically wounded and only a few of the allied demos where left with her. Even the powers of the Elders alone aren't enough to fight the humans who had finally got the upper hand in this battle between two races.

"Some shit life, huh..??" Lorcan chuckled, clutching his now bleeding limbless shoulder. Senshi had already lost both of her legs and the Elven King died long ago. Christa has been crying, doing her best to prevent Jasper from dying. The former Werewolf Alpha took the blow for her and now, the young man lost most of his organs.

If it wasn't for the powerful healing ability of the Vampire Queen, he must have been long dead. And for the first time, Karlheinz felt helpless as they all hide behind a large wall. He started to reminisce about his mistakes in the past while clutching the profusely bleeding hole on his right shoulder.

How they all could only pray for our group to succed in our mission even if it would costs them their lives...

.

.

.

The scene changes again to the Mukamis. Kou had made their own bloods to cloth fast so that the three of them could prevent anymore blood loss. Ruki had long used up most of his powers and he's already worn out. His breathing says it all. Besides, his stomach had already been destroyed, adding more internal injuries to the ravenette.

"Is that all you've got?!" the demon laughed maniacally and by instinct, Yuma made an earth wall to protect himself but was in vain. He still got impaled by the sharp claws of their enemy along with the wall. He coughed up blood while holding the hand tightly as he felt it crush his heart.

Kou and Ruki jumped, about to deliver a good blow on the demon when a sharp slicing wind unexpectedly threw the blonde away with his now dismembered arm while the tallest of the three had finally fell down on the ground. Yuma's eyes clouded while his now heartless chest bleeds.

"Any last words, child..??" the demon asked while lifting a weak impaled Ruki on the stomach...

.

.

.

The scene changes to Azusa's whereabouts where the sound of a bone chilling slash and blood painting the ground fills the air. The child laughed amused at the bleeding ravenetted before her.

Azusa is stabbed and impaled by lots of bloody old rusted swords, unable to move as he looked up to his captor. He coughed up blood before the undeads mercilessly pulled their swords out of his almost mutilated body.

"Don't... worry... about me... Yumi-chan..." the ravenette said, aware that his sister is watching him through his eyes "Take... care... of her... Sa... tran... san..."

.

.

.

I couldn't take it anymore and I pulled Yumi-chan in a hug. Our arms wrapped tightly around each other as if we're the last thing on earth. It so much to take to see cleerly as day of how Laito was killed by his own brothers and Azusa was died helplessly alone.

No wonder Yumi-chan was crying so much. To see her brothers and loved ones dieing one by one is too hard for her. Especially when her heart had already been captivated by that man.

.

End of Flashback...

.

I wasn't able to tell everyone what I saw since I know it would trigger something unnecessary that I couldn't dare risk in Yumi-chan's broken state. Thanks to Ai's system for enabling her to use telepathy, I was able to show everything what happened to the others.

I know that everyone shared precious memories with both the Sakamakis and Mukamis in their own parallel worlds. However, it seems like this certain someone isn't affected by all this. If I were right, maybe this one is the real----

.

.

.

"Looks like you've already find out..." a malicious smile full of killing intent made our head turn towards the spy who had been with us all along...

.

End of Satran's POV...