† Nine †

3rd Person's POV...

.

It was a cold eerie night. Silence is the definition that you could only hear. However, the deafening atmosphere broke by a huge explosion from a certain castle. A certain silver haired man with golden eyes smiled as he felt that familiar warm sensation. "Yumiko..." he said amidst the bloody murder scene before him.

"I thought you actually never cared for your child... or rather... your children" a young man with dark hair and eyes, similar to a certain perfectionist vampire, said as he played his PSP while leaning at the doorway. The silverette smiled fakely to anoy the gamer in which the latter didn't seem to mind. He smirked before excusing himself, but not without saying "Good luck with you Adam and Eve plan... O-to-u-san"

Meanwhile, on a far place by the east, A familiar lazy blonde suddenly woke up, having that sensation that she is still alive. "You've felt it too, didn't you..??" the sugar cubaholic said. Shu looked at the child, Lorcan, beside him before looking back at Yuma and nodded as a thin smile made its way to his face.

"That masked guy who healed me... she's Yumiko, isn't she..??"

.

Asagi's POV...

.

The sound of my black wings and wind whizzing past my face are the sounds I could only hear as I fly out the distance. I side-look up at Skye who is ridding my back, dead quiet while the girl, Yumiko, is in my arms. He seems a lot silent now but I didn't asked him. He must be thinking deep because of what happened earlier.

.

Flashback...

.

After I was shot, it took me a minute to completely heal myself and the bullet out of my chest. I must thank my healing abilities that it would take them more before they could easily gun me down. But I didn't think it would hurt that much and make me feel numb for a while. Is this really the technology of this parallel world?? Just what does that guy wants from us by bringing us here??

I came back to my senses when I looked to the battle field and found one of the hunters hovering above Skye, his gun pointing towards him. I was about to launch but a hand on my shoulder says otherwise. "Let them be for a while" the familiar voice said. I want to turn my head but found my body frozen. Just what kind of power is this??

I watched as my eyes went wide on how powerful this human is. I swear she smelled like human but... not... just who is she?? I snapped out of my thoughts when is was her who is now down in the same state as Skye befofer he was shot. "Do what you like now" the guy behind me said, removing his hand "Don't forget the deal..."

Suddenly, my body is now out of the spell and I can freely move...

.

BANG!!

.

My hand caught the bullet, making the hunters' eyes widden wide my now demonic appearance. I smiled maliciously and in a second, blood covered the place as if a gruesome murder took place like the landscape I always loved. I looked back and notices the girl fainted and Skye walking towards me, looking as if he never fought at all.

"Illusion..." I said in Skye's mother tongue, English "Just what does that man want with us??"

"Perhaps this is just a game for him" he said "and to win this war as his pawns in this world"

.

End of Flashback...

.

Finally finding a place to land safely, Skye took out his gun and looked out while I tend to Yumiko. Unlike him, she really suffered with real wounds from the fight. It confuses me why would that guy do that to her but not to us. It's confusing and shook me a lot when even Skye lost to him. How I wish we didn't accepted the deal and be part of this sick game of his.

"Do you think we'll be able to get out of this alive??" I stopped wrapping out some bandages I got from a rundown pharmacy to the young albino. It took me some time yo think before I finally recover from what he said. It's true that we're really good at combat back in our world but I didn't know we were only this level in this world... which makes things much more interesting----

.

BANG!!

.

I snapped my head and saw Skye running to where he fired a bullet. Suddenly, a thin cold sharp metal placed on my throat. "State your name, vampire" my captor hissed "Or I'll slice your throat"

.

Skye's POV...

.

I didn't how long I have run until I realized I am too far from Chi. I tsked in annoyance that I might have been fooled to be separated from the two and left them vulnerable. Not that I don't have trust in Chi's abilities but I'm not sure if she can handle an ambush like earlier when she's alone. The blood lust and hunting abilities of those hunters are on a different level in this world.

I snapped my head to the direction of rustling leaves and readied my gun in case that---- I instictively moved to the side, dodging an arrow shot from behind me. I point my gun to where it came from without turning around and shoot, basing on the angle when the arrow strike the tree before me. I smirked as the scent of blood wifted throught the air.

"Just as I thought... it was a human after all----"

"Not quite" my eyes widdened when an arrow pointed to my head. I smiled and was about to laugh, thinking how innocent this human girl was by thinking she could actually defeat a vampire like me just by using a bow and arrow---- Okay... my smiled just literally got wipped off of my face when more arrows found themselves pointing towards me.

"Elves..." I said in this land's native tongue, Japanese...

.

End of Skye's POV...