† Nineteen †

After three days of travel, we have finally came to the Mountain of Obsidian. We all climbed up and crossed the mountain, but as we did so, I never knew that it was this extremely hard. falling to such great height will mean death.

Well, we can all manage since most of us aren't humans and we all have certain usefull abilities to protect ourselves but Ruki-nii said we need to save it. Just in case that an ambush came, we're not too tired to fight. Especially Ai-san who needs to be charged if her battery goes low.

So we all traveled the old fashioned way and it leaves Aya-nii to not use his power to charge the silverette all due that there are no electricity around for her to full charge.

As for Reiji-nii, he kept on using his strings and tied it around all of us to the wall for support us if ever any of us fall from the mountain sinc we can't risk using Ayame-san's winged demons to fly around.

We also can't use Yuma-nii's geokinesis or Ruki-nii's ice creation magic to create roads for us to walk through. It might cause unnecessary attention and we might end up in an unexpected battle. We just can't risk any casualties for the time being.

"Based on my data, we already arived to the Cave of Obsidian" Ai-san said, looking at the huge rundown pavillion with circular ancient door before us. Prince Eliot and Skye-san looked shocked that she was able to recall every detail of the what was instructed on the map.

That is until they remembered she's an Artificial Intelligence with a large memory space in her system. We all shook our heads and decided to open the door. However, it won't budge.

"How could we open it??" Azu-nii said, quite irked that we will have to take another path towards the Lonely Valley if it won't open and that would take us about two weeks to get to the Castle of Alissa. Not to mention that there is also the Forest of Despair before the said destination.

The risk of taking the other way is something we cannot take, knowing that dad and the others back in the Elven Kingdom are prepairing for the Great War. The Hunters Association and the Mafia all joined forces with Shin and Mertz in order to exterminate all of our kinds.

The fate of them all lies within our hands. So if we won't accomplish this mission, then who can??

"There must be a secret button or code of some sort..." Amaya-san said, catching all of our attention. As if on cue, the door suddenly lit up old scriptures all around it. Prince Eliot, Ayame-san, Lucifena-san, Satran-nii and Carla-san stood in front of it immediately.

They looked like as if they can understand the scriptures fluently. We just let them since the language is most likely forgotten already. I'm not surprised that they can read it since they all live centuries long.

Satran-nii was understandable since he's a double spy while Ayame-san was trained by the Karasu-tengu and Amaya-san was trained by Prince Eliot himself.

"It says here that only the chosen ones can open the gate and walk through this chamber..." the prince said in his native tongue that none of us could understand. He continued and they converse with him in his language fluently.

If it wasn't for Gray-kun whose also fluent in elven language, none of us could comprehend what theyare saying.

"They said..." the young werewolf started "All shall stand before the emblem and those who were called should bow down before the Goddess herself...

.

One who bears great trust to all the living...

.

One who speaks none...

.

One who benevolents thy goodwill...