four .

"Brendon, is this how you welcome everyone to Hell?"

Brendon suddenly turned into a human. A quite sexy one, actually.

"Only the sexy motherfuckers." Brendon said in a seductive, almost dead serious voice.

"O-okay.."

Brendon came over to me when there was a knock on the door. A short, heavily tattooed man barged in without any granted permission. He saw us, looked me dead in the eye and said, "Am I interrupting something?"

Before Brendon or I had a chance to speak, he suggested, "I'll join you if its okay, I'm kind of an expert at this subject."

"Yes! Please! The more the merrier!" Brendon stated, not giving me an opportunity to argue.

"I'm Frank, by the way."

"I'll call you short stack," Brendon said, mocking his height.

"And I'll call you dead if you call me short stack." Frank threatened.

This was weird as fuck, man.

Mikey came strutting in, filing his nails. "Hey, um, Slags, Pete wants to know if yo- am I interrupting something? Can I join?" He looked over the now naked Frank. "Hot stuff, bro!"

"Thanks babe," Frank said and winked at him. Goddamn. His wink was sexy. But Brendon was sexier, whOops !!

Mikey went over to us, grabbed Frank bridal style and left the room, not bothering to dress him back in his clothes. What the fuck is going on?