tell tale heart

Mikey's pov

It is impossible to say how first the idea entered my brain; but once conceived, it haunted me day and night. Object there was none. Passion there was none. I loved the old man. He had never wronged me. He had never given me insult. For his gold I had no desire. I think it was his eye! yes, it was this! He had the eye of a vulture --a pale blue eye, with a film over it. Whenever it fell upon me, my blood ran cold; and so by degrees --very gradually --I made up my mind to take the life of the old man, and thus rid myself of the eye forever. (pdf Tell Tale heart, Edgar Allan Poe)
Now of course, by 'eye', I mean boyfriend. And by 'old man', I mean Frank. I don't want frank dating Gerard. He's getting in the way of ME dating gerard. And i don't like that. So, of course, the only way to be rid of Frank Anthony Thomas Iero Pricollo Junior is to kill him.
Fortunately, Frank and I are the only people here right now, as everyone else is at a gay bar. I go out to Frank, and chuckle grievously as he has no idea what I'm planning.
"Oh, Frankie~" I say sweetly, before tackling him and strangling him. Once he's unconscious, I grab a butcher knife and decapitate him. I put the head on a plaque and stuff his body with cotton candy. I tie his body to a balloon and set it free outside. Amen.