im ready to goooooo (get me out of this mess)

a/n please acknowledge my reference

Ryan's gentle, strawberry coloured lips pressed against Pete's fleshy neck. The young gentleman's signs of affection left marks on Peter's flesh; the colours ranging from violet to blue to a grassy green. The older boy let a moan slip between his lips as Ryan began pressing his lips farther and farther down Pete's torso, leaving a trail of different shades of purple. Pete straddled his bottom lip with his yellow tinted teeth to prevent any more moans from escaping, but a few more managed to get out. Ryan giggled, when he saw Pete's member begin to rise. "S-stop teasing m-me.." Pete said between moans, his junk only rising higher and higher. Ryan could say it was similar to the World Trade Center, but buildings didn't turn him on so that would not be an accurate analogy. Ryan took hold of his special friend's baby maker and gently began caressing up and down, getting faster and faster as time passed. Pete tried his hardest not to be the screamer he is, but he struggled. Pete soon heard the golden doorknob jiggling around, but he didn't think anything of it. The door soon burst open.

"Rya- What the fuck is going on?" Brendon screamed.

Ryan jumped at the sound of his voice. "I'm so-"

"And after you get stuck up my gaping asshole too. I hope you're happy with Pete, Ryan." Brendon slammed the wooden door in tears.