"daaan, get the snaacks"

Brendon sat on the bed, awaiting for the things about to go down. ryan climbed on top of him after stripping down. ryan ripped off brendons clothes impatiently.

"someones impatient i see," brendon smirked. ryan started kissing brendons neck. brendon moaned as he felt ryan starting to bite down, leaving a purple mark to let everyone know that he's his.

ryan moved down and put his fingers in brendons mouth for a substitute for lube as they were too impatient to go get it from the dresser.

"suck," ryan said. brendon did and ryan moved his fingers down to his entrance, pushing in one finger.

brendon moaned loudly, pushing himself down on ryans finger. ryan added a second finger, then adding a third. brendon was a slut, so he was already stretched enough for it to not be painful.

"oh my god," brendon moaned. "just put your whole fist in."

ryan obeyed his command, sticking his fist in. brendon cried out, feeling the stretch. he wasnt used to this, but theres a first time fir everything, right?

brendon adjusted to the new feeling, feeling ryans fist hit his prostate making him moan loudly.

ryan had put on handcuffs beforehand, so his other hand was close enough to stick in.

ryan smirked, pushing his other fist in. brendon cried out as it stretched him in a way hes never been stretched before. when he adjusted, it felt amazing.

only around five minutes into this, ryan realized there was a problem.

he was stuck.

"um brendon..."

"yeah-OH MY GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD"

"im kind of um...stuck"

"...again? really?"

just then, their two or three kids walked into their room.

"we're stuck help," ryan complained. dallon and kenny sighed.

"again?" ryan and brendon nodded.

"DAAAN GET THE SNACKS!" kenny yelled to dan who was in the other room.

"I DONT WANT SNACKS" brendon yelled, kicking around.

dallon sighed and called 911.

"911 whats your emergency?"

"um my dad kinda got his hands stuck up my other dads ass."

"oh...we'll be down there soon."

the ambulance soon arrived, they finally got ryan out of brendon, but ryans hands were coated in brendon's ass juices and still cuffed together and they couldnt find the key.

"brendon weres the key?" ryan panicked (at the disco)

"ohhh i swallowed it oops"

"fucking idiot!"

"im sorry it tasted good!"

ryan smirked. "just like my dick."

"haha real funny. but how are you gonna get out of those?"

"i got this." ryan assured. "DAAAN GET THE BUTTER!"

they got the butter and soon, ryan was freed.

"LETS FUCK AGAIN" brendon exclaimed, but a second after ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"oh shit, i think im pregnant."