sacrifice!!

Science Textbook's PoV
I was strapped down to a dirty, round cafeteria table with leather straps. There was a crowd of people surrounding me, their eyes pitch black. Their fists banged repeatedly against the table in a satanic rythym, getting louder and louder as each second passed. The lights dimmed, and a boy with bright red hair, about 5'9, held a rusty chainsaw roaring in his bony hand. Maniacal laughter spread throughout the room, and a very short boy wearing a fedora whispered raspily, "Sac-ri-fice." A few other boys joined in, and their hushed chants grew louder and rougher.
A tall boy with the awkwardest of knees barged in, and everything paused. The lights went back on, the chainsaw was dropped, and everything went silent. "STOP IT! JUST..Just stop it. I need to tell you something. It feels like someone is controlling everything we do."
"What the fuck?" fedora boy conspored.
"Just listen. Our lives are complete bullshit. It's as if someone of a greater power writes down everything they want us to do, and...and shares it to a website on the internet for other people's enjoyment, or something." Mikey continued.
A forehead immediately shouted, "That's ridiculious."