ninteen .

"okay now that everyone is back, how the fuck did everyone die to end up here? I've been wondering," ryan mentioned. they were seated in a circle on the floor.

"okay. wait...where the fuck is brendon??" gerard mentioned.

"let's summon him," patrick said.

(based off an actual conversation we had)

they all started performing satanic rituals in the circle. suddenly, the forehead rose out of the ground, singing a high note (just like in emperors new clothes)

"there he is," pete beamed. "come join our circle."

"I'll go first. I was kidnapped and murdered by a drunk man while at the bar one night on march 22 2013." gerard sighed.

"pete and I actually were together before we died. we were driving home and got into a car accident. I survived, but was in a coma. pete died on impact. I woke up and asked for him and was told he was dead. I couldn't live without him so when i was released I commuted suicide..." patrick said with tears streaming down his face. pete went(z) over and hugged him tightly, mouthing its a horrible thing to explain in full detail for him

"I just got really drunk and got alcohol poising and died suddenly," brendon shrugged.

"I fell off a stage onto my head and died from the guitar I was playing going through my stomach," frank mentioned.

"I fell off the pole while at a strip club onto my neck and dieing," mikey said, filing his nails.

"I was beaten to death at school for being gay..." ryan trailed off.

"well that was nice knowing how everyone ended up here." brendon said, breaking the silence.

"yeah," everyone mumbled in unison.

we heard the crack of thunder, meaning another person has joined hell. though there were two in a row.

we all hurried over to the spawn area and saw an afro guy and a tattoo covered man. their nametags read "joe" and "andy"

"welcome to hell." brendon welcomed.