About Me :)

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW BEFORE A CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED RIGHT AFTER THIS

So hey guys! It's been a long time....

I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas/ Hanukkah and New Year's! So like I said I would do a little writing blurb and you guys can read it if you want - I wont force you.

Okay so lets start with the basics....

My full name is Isabella Maletic, but I insist on everyone calling me Bella. I live in Canada. It can get quite cold but I love it here. My birthday is May 11, 2000 (so right now I'm 15) I have light brown hair that's short and curly. I have hazel eyes that look green sometimes. I'm kinda short - to most of my friends at least - I'm 5'6. I love 5sos, Halsey, 1D(the most at the TMH stage), etc.

Since I was little i've always loved writing stories and wanted to become a writer and all of you guys have given me the chance on here :) Also, when I was little I loved to sing and act and going through high school I've met a lot of people that have helped me improve and do it more often.

Oh and one other important thing you should know is that when I like something or find it interesting, I will "obsess" over it - hence the nickname I got "Over-Obsesser" haha. Creative right??

Well if you want to know more, just ask me :)

Enjoy the next chapter guys, I definitely owe you guys for sticking with me. :)