Chap 7: What? No!

Hey guys!

My little note is up here today!

I'm so sorry about not updating but just with all the practices, and performing and homework and I just got back from my Gr.8 retreat on friday plus it was my birthday on the 11th and I was a bit busy.

I promise ill update more! Thank you for sticking around with me as I continue to let you all down by not updating... I'm soooo sorry and ill try my best to update more :)

And please spread the word bout my Luke Hemmings Fanfic and go check it out of you want! thanks Xx!

Anyways.... here's chapter 7! hope you like it!

Love you all heaps!

Next chapter will be coming soon.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-• •-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Chapter 7

What? No!

Steve's POV

"Dawn, we need you closer up here. There things we need to tell you......" Nick said and gave a sympathetic look to Dawn.

She glanced over at Tony, then back to Nick.

"Go ahead." She stated shakily

"Dawn....." He began slowly. "you're going to think this isn't true, but we have to say it is."

"Wait, what are you saying?" she asked.

"Dawn you're parents didn't died in a car crash." Dr.Banner said

She instantly turned her head to where he was and gave him a weird unbelievable look.

"W- What? N- No! That can't be true! You're making it up! You're lying! I know you are! I know it!" she said as tears filled her eyes.

"Dawn, were not lying. We wouldn't lie to you about something like this." I said

"I know but- but, my parents were killed in a car crash! Stop trying to make me think otherwise! They weren't assassinated!"she yelled at the top of her lungs

"Tell them Tony! Tell them their all crazy and that my parents died, in a CAR CRASH!" She stressed.

"Dawn, I can't." Tony said simply avoiding her gaze.

"What can't you do?" She said in a sassy voice putting her hands on her hips.

"I can't say that it's true." He said looking at me.

"Why? Why can't you!? You know that my parents died in a CAR ACCIDENT! Why are you defending their crap now?!" She screamed

"Dawn, I think you should just calm down a little." I said looking at Dr. Banner hoping he wouldn't say something and turn all mean and green again

"Don't you tell me to calm down!" She said turning around and making a bee-line for me.

"Oh I will." I said like her.

"You know what? Just forget it!" She screamed "You guys don't know anything about me! How I think, fell, act, or even what I've gone through! Just leave me alone and pretend I never came!" Dawn said looking down and putting her hands up in defeat.

She put her hands down at her side and made her way to the door.

"Dawn! Come back! Don't leave!" Everyone yelled but stopped as she places her hand on the door handle.

"Dawn Isabella Anna Stark. You are going to take your hand off of that handle and come back here and listen to what really happened to your parents whether you like it or not." Tony said strictly. I've never seen him like this before.