Chap. 3 ~ Get It

• Dedicated to my little sister Grace

Chapter 3

Get It.

Dawn's POV

"What? Tony this is non-sense!" I said clearly annoyed into the phone.

"No it isn't! Just do as I say! Please, I don't want to lose you." He said then hung up.

"What?" I said after he hung up. "Whatever." I said I grabbed the USB and walked into my room. I got changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a white undershirt/ tank top and a black/ red/ white button down shirt. I left my hair in a messy bun and threw the USB in my pocket. I also grabbed my phone and its charger and made my way out of my room.

I walked in the kitchen and called out for Jarvis.

"Yes Ms. Stark?" he said

"Hey Jarvis! Um, Tony said he wanted you to lock this entire place down, windows, doors, and way to get in it out, locked. But ifs it's Pepper or someone Tony would usually let in the ya." I said.

"Anything else?" he said

"Ya, he wanted me to get some food and stay in his lab because apparently someone is coming for a USB." I said

"Understood Ms. Stark. Should I call Tony and ask him for further plans?" he asked

"Uh..., yes." I said simply as he then left. I toasted 2 prices if bread and spread a layer of Nutella on each. I grabbed the plate, shoved my phone in my back pocket along with the charger cord and made my way down to Tony's 'lab'.

I entered the code and walked in. I found a table near by and set my plate down. As I began to eat I played I my phone, but something began to move in the corner of my eye, but when I looked back, everything was completely still.

Once I was done breakfast I left my plate where it was and began to walk around Tonys lab. It was huge!

After I while I came across his suits again. They looked amazing! But then I was suddenly pulled out from my thoughts from a loud banging coming from upstairs.

"Jarvis, where's the nearest weapon I can use?" I whispered.

"Beside you." he answered. He was right. there was this metal hand/ glove that looked like it belonged to one of Tony's suits. I put it on my hand and his in a dark corner and called tony.

"Tony?" I whispered into the phone.

"Dawn! Whats wrong?" Tony asked worried

"They're here. Please you need to come! Tony please they're here! Help me! Tony please!" I started to rant. I was scared the hell out

"Dawn calm down! Who's here? Whats wrong?" he asked calmer.

"Tony. The people you told me about! That are coming here after the USB, they're here! They're banging the door right now! Tony help! Help!" I said

"I'm on my way. Where are you?"

"In you lab, in a corner by your suits." I said calming down.

"Im SO going to regret this but tell Jarvis to put you in one." He said

"What?! No! I'm not going in one of those things!" I said

"Dawn I need to protect you. Get in one of those suits." he said sternly.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because," I paused "They're here...." I said right then glad shattered.

"DAWN!!" I heard Tony shout from the phone.

"Tony, just please! Hurry here! Get me out of here! Tony please!" I started to cry.