Chap 1. ~ Tony Meet Dawn.

Chapter 1. ~ Tony, Meet Dawn.

Dawn's POV

I can't believe it!! I am finally going to meet Tony Stark! I'm finally going to have a family!

I packed up my belongings which weren't that much. A couple of shirts, pants, and and extra pair of sneakers. I said goodbye to my friends at the orphanage and said goodbye to Ms. Clifford, who was the head of the orphanage.

"Oh we'll miss you here more than you'll know! Have a great life sweety. And remember if you ever need anything, you can come to us!" Said Ms. Halwa.

"Oh don't worry. I'll always remember you guys! I'll come visit when I can! Thank you." I said giving her one last hug, as I hopped into the car Pepper sent me. It has a personal driver and it will take me straight to them.

"Have a great life dear, we'll miss you!" Again said Ms. Clifford. I waved out the window as the car drive off.

"Hello Ms. Stark! How are you today?" a computer-like voice said

"Jarvis? Is that you?" I asked.

"Why yes, it is Ms. Stark. Great to hear your voice, I must say!"

I let out a little laugh and continued to talk to Jarvis. "Jarvis, does Tony know I'm coming?"

"Why yes, he should. Let me check for you." Jarvis went away but only for a quick minute. "Um, sorry Ms. Stark. It appears he just left."

"Oh," I said sadly.

"But Ms. Pots is here. She would like a word. Shall I connect you two?" he asked

"Please." I responded, a smile stretching over my face.

"Hello? Dawn?" Pepper said into the phone.

"Pepper!" I exclaimed."I'm so happy to hear you voice! I have a quick question though."

"Anything Dawn." she responded.

"Did Tony just leave?"

"Yes he did, he just left. He'll be here when you get back. Don't you worry!" she assured me.

"Thanks Pepper. I'll call you again when I'm in Malibou. See ya later!" I said

"Bye Dawn!" She said happily then hung up.

Peppers POV

"Bye Dawn!" I said happily, then hung up. I let out a sigh. Dawn doesn't know Tony that well. and Tony's been so busy he might have forgotten.

I can honestly say, I feel sorry for Dawn. I mean her mother and father died, and she was put in a 'worn down' orphanage. No family, no clue of where she come from. It's a shame. But now she allowed to come! She's almost 15 now! Jarvis and I are planing on throwing her a party!

—————— 1 hour later —————-

Tony arrived back home.

"Pepper? Are you here?"

"Kitchen!" I called, I was getting some snacks for Tony and Dawn.

"Oh, hey. How's it going." Tony asked me. I turned around to face him and saw he was all covered in grease.

"Oh Tony!" I sighed. "You do know Dawns coming. Get into some cleaner clothes! Please!" I begged him

"Wait - who now?" He asked surprised.

"Tony I told you, Dawn is your niece, she is coming to live with us."

"What?! No! No! No! No! No! No kid is coming here!" Tony said as he was now freaking out.