Chap.8 ~

P.s. thanks so much for 10.7k reads! I just wanna hug all of you and thank you so much personally!!

-•-•-•-•-•-•- RECAP -•-•-•-•-•-•-

Dawn's POV

"But now they've gotten stronger, and you two are the only two people to stop them-" I cut Nick off.

"So your saying a huge war is about to start and Luke and I are the only ones who can save everyone?" I asked

"Yes, we'll with the help of the Avengers." He resumed.

"Crap! This is gonna be one hell of a ride." I said adding a small chuckle in while sending a hopeful glare to Luke.

"You got that right and that's why we brought Luke in." Dr. Banner said and I gave him a strange look.

-•-•-•-•-•- END OF RECAP -•-•-•-•-•-

Chapter 8

Dawn's POV

I was now sitting in a dark room all by myself. I was extremely bored and had nothing to do. The only thing keeping me from dying of boredem was this small ruber ball I fould in the corner. I started thrwoing it to and from the wall in a repated pattern.

Then i heard a quiet knock on the door.

"Hey Dawn,"

It was Tony.

"Hey Tony," I said softly looking back at the wall and ball.

"Look, I know youre still mad at me and everything but i just wanted to say..."

"I'm not mad... im just disappointed."

"What do you mean disappoined?" He asked in complete stupidity.

"I mean, you never like me..." She shrugged.

"I never knew you, never really met you.." Tony replied. Leaning against the wall across from her.

"That's all bullshit Tony! Don't play innocent!" I snapped. "That's all complete bullshit.." She mumbled.

"Dawn,"

"Save it Tony! I get it, okay? I get it! You never wanted me! You never never I was alive, save yourself from all the lies and just agree." I pleaded while a tear escaped my eye.

"But I don't agree... I have an explanation..."

"Well I don't wanna hear it, it's probably just as stupid as you are!"

I yelled and walked out of the room while I few more tear escaped my eyes, when someone grabbed my wrist.

It was Luke.

"It's not all bullshit, just listen to him, please... Ill answer any other questions you have. Just please, listen to him." luke pleaded while starring at me with his bright blue eyes.

"I don't want to." I said simply pulling my hand from his.

"Dawn," he said grabbing both my shaking hands in his. He looked me in the eyes again and pleaded. "Please?"

I starred at him for a few seconds, looked down and my feet then gave a little nod. He lead me back to the room we were just in, and Tony was still sitting where I had left him.

Luke dragged me behind him, really close, as if he were about to lose me in a gigantic crowd.

"Ill be right beside you." he whispered in my ear.

"Tony." I said "Tell me your explanation, ill listen now."

"You remind me so much of your mother, you know that?" tony said not looking at me.

"And that has to do with....?" I asked

"Your mum and I were very close, we were best friends. We were inseparable."

"That means again....?"

"When she died, I could look at you- let alone keep you. You reminded me too much of her. But I did keep contact, I was constantly looking over you. In the orphanage most of the people working there know me so they sent me pictures told me how you were doing, and lots of other stuff."

"Tony this doesn't make sense tho,"

"What doesn't?" He asked finally turing to look at me with a questionable face.

"All of this!!" I waved my arms around frantically.

"What? Like Nick and Advengers?" He asked innocently

"Yes!" I shouted.

"It'll all reveal itself eventually.... but for now, we need to put you in training!" He said standing up and lacing to hands on my shoulders.

"What?" I asked REALLY confused now.

"You're the key to saving the world, to saving us." Luke said placing a hand on my shoulder turning me to face him.

"Eh eh eh! Hands off lover boy... She's my responsibility now!" Tony said smacking Luke's hand off of me then pulling me into a tight grasp.

Luke mumbled quietly then baked away as I saw a blush form on his cheeks.

"He does like you... still." tony whispered into my ear really quietly.

"Really?" I mouthed back.

"Better believe it kiddo." he said and let his grasp loosen.

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

Hey guys! Sorry it so short, Sorry I haven't updated, Sorry I've been a terrible person, Sorry for everything. As you guys should know for recent chapter notes, I've started grade 9 and man are there a lot if tests! (so slower updates)

IMPORTANT: And one thing you guys should know is, I've been fighting a small case of depression and I've haven't been on lately, and I've been a few weeks clean of cutting! :) yay me!

I don't need you to feel sorry for me, ill be fine in my own, ill get through it :)

I just thought you guys should know since you guys are super sweet to me and I love you all!

Anyways I hope you like this small chapter, next one should hopefully be posted in a week or so :D

I love you all heaps!

Stay strong, you're worth it!

~ bella 🔆

Info: if you want to get to know me it ask questions to me I'm on ask.fm :D

www.askfm.com/bellamaletic ☺