Chap 2. ~ Dawns in Danger.

• Dedicerad till my little sister Mia

Chapter 2

Dawns in Danger.

Dawn's POV

"Thanks!" u yelled to pepper as I raced down the stairs to Tony's lab. There was an electric key pad there and of course I could see finger prints, just not in the right order sequence.

I raced back up the stairs to Pepper. "Pepper. What's the number password for Tony's lab?"

"3-2-5-8-4" she responded.

"Thanks!" I said again and raced back down the stairs.

I got to the door and entered the code. 3-2-5-8-4. and the door opened. I walked in to see no tony.

"Hello?" I said more as a question.

"Hello Ms.Stark" Jarvis said turning on all the lights.

"Jarvis, where's Tony?" I said walking around, looking up, down, and ALL around.

"He's should be here Ms.Stark" he replied.

"Whoa-" I said as I saw the wall of suits made if metal? I was defiantly lost for words. "What are these?" I whispered to myself as I stretched out a hand to touch the glass right when I voice came out.

"I wouldn't touch that if I were you." The voice sounded... mad?

"Tony?" I said turning around. I saw a man, maybe about in his 20's, not too long black hair, brown eyes. he wore a pair of blue jeans, and a white tank too and through his shirt something glowed.

"Yes." she said, still sounding mad.

"Please, don't be mad with me! I just wanted to see you. I'm D-" I started.

"Dawn." he finished for me. "I know." He said again and an awkward moment of silence came.

"Tony, please don't be mad." I said as he got up and started playing with all his machines.

"I'm not mad." He said moving again.

"Yes you are. I hear it in your voice, they way you talk to me. You're making me feel like you don't want anything to do with me..." I said

"Well what if I didn't want you to come here? What if I forgot about that promise and hoped that you wouldn't come? Ever thought about that side?" He said

"You don't mean that!" I said a little louder

"What if I do?!" he said finally looking at me for the first time in forever.

I gasped.

"What if I do?" he repeated again. "Are you going to throw a fit, or throw something at me? Say you're going to run away?" Tony started yelling.

"What's going on?" Pepper said going quieter at the end.

"WHAT IF I DO?" Tony yelled at me again.

Right then a single tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away quickly with the back of my hand.

"Tony, I was with me parents when they died. They died in front if me. I was put in an ORPHANAGE BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU didn't want me! YOU put me there. I spent 15 years in the orphanage, waiting, counting down EVERY SINGLE DAY, until I got to come here to the ONLY FAMILY I have left." I said. at this point the tears didn't stop, they just came.

"Now, Ive waited in that orphanage for 15 years, patiently, for the moment I FINALLY, got to meet you." I stressed the word 'finally' and 'dare' "So don't you DARE! Think for one second that I'm a spoiled brat, that always gets her way and only complains!"

"Go back to you little orphanage..." I heard tony mumble and I think pepper heard it to.

"TONY!" Pepper yelled. "Dawn is you niece, your ONLY family, you lost her once, don't lose her again." Pepper said