Thoughts and Stories

This is just going to be my story ideas thrown out into the world. I never finish anything I start, and this will be no different.

WARNING of random fanfiction from random places and a whole bunch of hoopla.

Unless specified otherwise anyone is allowed to take my idea and turn it into one of your own stories, because I actually do not care... but it would be nice if you told me so that I can read it.

WARNING: my grammar, most likely, will suck.

I do not care about votes or comments because comments confuse me and votes are votes. Really, who cares?

ANOTHER WARNING: I think that most of this will be written randomly at 1:00 am so do not expect much. Don't have any high hopes because they will be crushed violently... that makes me sound like a terrible writer, but who knows? I might be.

I think I'm rambling now. I'm pretty sure I gave you all of the info you need to know.

Oh! um... oh yeah. So, by random fan fiction, I do mean random. I am a part of so many fandoms and you people probably won't know all of them. If you do, we are getting married, no question. jk, but seriously, it can go from True Blood to Doctor Who in a matter of seconds. 

You've been warned.