STORIES!!!

As you may know, I've been writing a Loki fanfiction that I have 6 chapters written for, but I need a title. I also have a Supernatural fanfiction with about 5 chapters and it's called My Bloody Valentine. (I'm sorry that always makes me laugh because Sam.)

Anyway, those stories aren't published yet because I have this thing that if I publish the chapters as I write them, I won't be able to update regularly and things will be stupid, so I'm waiting until I'm at least half way done the stories before I post anything.

I would be farther in both of them, except I got hit with an inspiration this past week during some test thing that I didn't have to do. This new idea filled over 7 pages worth of notes in my beautiful Marvel notebook. It's a slight AU Captain Hook from Once Upon A Time fanfic and I have 2 chapters written and about 10 others planned. I think I'm gonna call it Hooked On You.

Anyway(again), I'm focusing all of my time not spent on schoolwork, working on that. So, what I think I'm trying to get to is that by this summer, I should be able to post something that actually makes sense on this site and that makes me excited. So yeah, stay turned and stuff.

Also, I really need a title for the Loki fanfic. It is called Bubbles, You Dipsh*t so far and I don't think that is the best title that has nothing to do with Bubbles. So.... help please.

BYE!! and stay ovalish because I'm up at 1 o'clock in the flipping morning typing this. TGIS!