Chapter 3- Little Nerd

I turn my body around and I run straight back into the school. This was a bad idea.

Where do I go?

Without thinking, I run into the janitor's closet and shut the door. I lean against the wall, my heart racing.

I'm too young to die.

I hear footsteps run past the door but suddenly they stop. Please don't come in-

The door swings open and I am about to scream when someone clamps their hand over my mouth.

"You little - Oh, you have no idea how much I want to hurt you." Dylan says. Should I bite him? I keep my eyes shut. "But I won't." he adds. My eyes open and I scrunch my eyebrows. Dylan's perfect face is an inch away from mine and he looks angry. I stay silent because his hand is still over my mouth. After a minute of silence, he moves his hand and steps back but I am still too shocked to say anything. I mean, his presence irritates me to no end but the fact that he isn't finger painting with my blood yet is kind of relieving. I manage to speak after another minute of silence.

"Too scared?" I block my mouth with my hands. I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut. Dylan's jaw clenches but he stays still. He puts his arm against the wall on the right side of my head and I move away from it. He smirks. Stupid, irritating smirk that's always on his stupid, perfect face. "What's wrong, nerd?" he asks, moving his other arm to the left side of my head, trapping me. "Your presence pisses me off and so does your closeness." I say truthfully through gritted teeth.

"What," Dylan moves his face so close to mine that I can feel his breath on my face, "Does my closeness bother you?" he whispers. I nod and push him away from me but it doesn't move him at all. I didn't really expect him to, considering how strong he is from playing so much football. He chuckles, "Well in that case, you're going to be seeing a lot more of me," He moves as close as possible without touching me and adds, "And I am going to piss the shit out of you, like you did to me when you slapped me."

"What?" I whisper.

"I am going to drive you crazy little nerd. Better look out." Dylan winks and wraps his muscled arms around my waist, pulling my body against his. "W-what? How?" I stutter, I've never been this close to the male species and I don't think my body is reacting properly. He presses his forehead against mine, "I hate you nerd."

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, the feeling is mutual." I whisper, trying to move back and failing. I feel my face heat up and thank the Lord that it is dark in here. I hate that he can make blush even though I want to rip his throat out. I hate him so much.

"You don't like me being close to you, right?" he asks and I stay silent. Yes, he is right. There is no way I am telling him that. "Well, I also know that when I talk to you it pisses you off and so I am going to piss you off so badly you will want to move schools nerd." Dylan explains.

His closeness makes me blush and I think of blushing as a weakness because it shows him that he has that effect on me and I hate being weak.

After I don't reply, I see him smirking in the dim light, "Does that bother you?"

I nod in the dark and his laugh reverberates through the room, "Why? Do you know how many girls want to get close to me? Or how many have gotten close to me?" Dylan asks. Stupid, cocky, son of a bitch. I have mentioned it before but Dylan has slept with every girl in this high school except one person; me.

That's why for the last month or so, he has been constantly flirting with me and trying to get me into bed with him. He hasn't tried to touch me before and so this is strange.

"Yeah, well, I hate you so there is no way I would want to get close to you." I state.

"Well that's a shame for you, because I'm going to be getting really close to you." Dylan says and then bites my lip.

I hate you so much!

"Mm, you taste like strawberries." he whispers making me blush even deeper.

"See you tomorrow, nerd." Dylan whispers and then leaves me alone in the janitor's closet with my thoughts.

---

Bu dum tssss. STRAWBERRIES! That vas sowwwww sexehhh. ;) Until next time nerds xxx

Qotd: "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lots of love and jelly tots - TPG